Dress too big

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

marsoro Posts : 1 Registered: 8/31/09
Dress too big
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 7:46 AM

Hi!

I bought my wedding dress in Spain 5 months ago (Im from Barcelona), because I live in Chile and there was no luck finding a dress, the problem is that the dress I fell in love had to be hand made, so the designer measured me 5 months ago and said he would ship the dress 2 weeks before the wedding (he takes a long time to make it).

I vowed not to gain or lose pounds but because of health related issues I lost 6 pounds, that I need to gain back before the wedding (I'm a skinny girl so 6 pounds less make me look AWFUL) the good thing is that I have still 4.5 months to gain that weight back before the wedding... But ... I need help .-.. How can I do this in a healthy way that wont make me gain too much!!!!!

Help

starfish701 Posts : 465 Registered: 12/10/08
Re: Dress too big
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 9:57 AM Go to message in response to: marsoro

Try upping your protein intake. I had to do that in high school when i got sick and dropped a tone of weight. I looked awful, like a skeleton. My mom made me drink protein shakes everyday. They taste icky but it worked. Then when you reach you goal weight stop drinking them and you shouldn't gain to much weight.
wedding tickers

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine