June 2010 Brides!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 33

TacoriPrincess Posts : 1 Registered: 2/22/09
Re: June 2010 Brides!!!!
Posted: Dec 5, 2009 10:13 PM Go to message in response to: Blugrl

{color:#0000ff}Congrats!!! I too am getting married in June, on the 26th in Rome, Italy. My Fiance and I got engaged last Christmas Eve 2008, giving our friends and family enough time to save money for the destination wedding (we live in New Jersey). We thought we'd have about 30 people and all has come back and we are having around 65 NOT including Guests! CRAZY!!

{color:#800080}I pretty much have everything done except I need to finalize my make up artist, DJ, confirm flowers, my first dress fitting is in March, my shoes are CL absolutely fabolous, but the HARDEST part of this is finding the perfect jewelry that matches my gown. It's horrendous. I need to buy things from like 5 different stores and then try them all on during my first fitting!! DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?!!? If so, what is your solution?

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF THE JUNE 2010 BRIDES....our time is almost here!!!!

Teach06 Posts : 2 Registered: 11/11/09
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 2:35 PM Go to message in response to: TacoriPrincess

They say that the sooner you start planning the easier it will be but for me I don't totally believe it. We are getting married on June 26, 2010 but it seems that everything id just getting more stressful. I think that the holidays, family, and not to mention building a house at the same time as planning probably doens't help. My FH won't even discuss any wedding related topics until the house is done, we're moved in, and its the first of the year but I've heard that there are lots of good things that book up really early. I mean we have the location, the dj, the pastor, the dres, a possible caterer but no accessories, no dresses for anyone else, no cake, no photographer, and no videographer. The more I think about everything that still has to get done the more stressed out I get. Sometimes I don't understand how people are supposed to have so much fun with the process.

For future reference ... DON"T build, buy, or move while planning a wedding!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 2:17 AM Go to message in response to: nmtgirl

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 8:55 PM Go to message in response to: nmtgirl

Sheath Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Chiffon Wedding Dress Style Marion
Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine