Help me decide (punta cana)

Online Users: 1,260 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Help me decide (punta cana)
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 9:47 AM

I'm deciding between two resorts in Punta Cana: Melia Carribe Tropical or Moon Palace. The 1st one is only $800 for the both of us but the second one is twice as much for the both of us! The moon palace is a newer property and every room has a hot tub!! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

MrsHF Posts : 368 Registered: 10/12/07
Re: Help me decide (punta cana)
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 3:13 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

My co-worker really liked the Melia Caribe, and highly recommended it when I was looking for a resort to go to on our honeymoon. I've not heard of the Moon Palace, but with it being new (depending on how new) could be good or bad.

We ended up staying at the Majestic Elegance (really really beautiful and I would highly recommend it, but it is really $$$) - it had only been open for about a month by the time we went and there were a few minor things that weren't finished (the hazards of picking a really new place). It didn't bother us, but some people really cared that things weren't perfect.

A hot tub in every room sounds great, but remember, you're in a tropical location, it's going to be hot every day, are you really going to use a hot tub? We had a Jacuzzi tub in our room, and while I really wanted to try it out I couldn't see sitting in a tub full of hot water. Just something to think about.

Good luck in your decision!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Hi Jarlyn,

Congrats on your engagement!! There are a lot of options for honeymoon locations in Punta Cana, depending on what you are looking for in a honeymoon! We have great relationships with the resorts and can definitely help you with everything! I was just in Punta Cana and La Romana about a month ago and can give you first hand information. Please feel free to send me a private message! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tammy Levent
Elite Travel

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:20 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine