Review: Sandals Negril

Online Users: 1,335 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

ladyaggie Posts : 1 Registered: 11/30/08
Review: Sandals Negril
Posted: Oct 24, 2009 8:25 PM

We spent our honeymoon in the swim-up river suites at Sandals Negril. We were spoiled beyond measure. If you can, I recommend splurging for rooms with private butler service. They catered to our every need and desire. All of the staff were gracious and accommodating. The property's general manager even took the time to sit down and have breakfast with us one morning. We enjoyed the food and the bars. We also splurged and paid for the romance honeymoon package. A nice perk. Once you have gone Sandals, it is hard to go back!!! We will definitely vacation here again. We opted for a honeymoon registry instead of the traditional wedding registry. Our guests really loved it and we racked up a pretty good chunk of dough to put towards our honeymoon.
ladyaggie

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Re: Review: Sandals Negril
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 9:54 AM Go to message in response to: ladyaggie

Congrats! Lady Aggie

Let us know if you need anything ever! We are also a Best of the Best Sandals agency!

Regards,
Tammy Levent
Elite Travel

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

weddingready10 Posts : 9 Registered: 9/3/09
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 11:03 AM Go to message in response to: elitegrp

wow that is weird, we contacted Tammy at Elite for our Sandals Bahamas wedding and you told me you didn't like Sandals!

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 2:40 PM Go to message in response to: weddingready10

Hey there.. not all Sandals for all locations. If you are going to Bahamas.. they are the only all inclusive out there.. If you are going to St. Lucia you have other options just as you do in Jamaica. Its not a matter of not liking its a matter of the best for your money and what each resort has to offer. Im sorry I wasnt more clear about that.

Regards,
Tammy Levent
Elite Travel

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

weddingready10 Posts : 9 Registered: 9/3/09
Posted: Nov 27, 2009 11:46 AM Go to message in response to: elitegrp

Tammy...I asked you specifically for the Bahamas and you told me NO. In fact you told me you don't like Sandals. I am confused.

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 8:19 PM Go to message in response to: ladyaggie

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine