Cute Proposal Idea

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Cute Proposal Idea
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 5:04 PM

So I was watching a movie called Renaissance Man last night and there was a section in the movie where the father sets up a surprise present for his daughter to find at home.

When she opened her front door there was a wide wide red ribbon going up the middle of the steps of the stairs, down the hall, up the other stairs and leading up to an envelope that was taped to her door that held plane tickets, and when she opened the door her present, a big telescope, was there tied in ribbon.

You could totally do this as a proposal and in the envelope on the door write all the mushy proposal, i love you and want to spend the rest of my life, stuff on it and at the end write "open the door", and be waiting there on one knee with the ring.

darylicel Posts : 28 Registered: 11/23/09
Re: Cute Proposal Idea
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 10:41 AM Go to message in response to: Beeble

nice idea and love it... some of us may think it is so mushy but the truth is, the romantic way to the proposal is by getting so mushy... sigh, i just love the thought of it, it makes me think of falling in love all over again.
Wedding venue in Berkshire Country House Weddings

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Cute Proposal Idea
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: Beeble

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine