October 2009 brides

Online Users: 1,341 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 506

MonaLisaRoyaleB... Posts : 79 Registered: 5/1/09
Re: October 2009 brides
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 8:46 AM Go to message in response to: mouserrano

Everyone's pictures look great! I haven't gotten mine back yet. I keep hearing from my photographer that her computer crashed and they will be available in 2 days.. I have heard that three times now.... Everyone looks so happy and great in their pictures, I almost don't want to see mine; everything that could have gone wrong that day- DID. So I know that I am going to show it in my expressions.... New hubby and I are already talking about renewing our vowes next year; just because of how things went... I did manage to get thank you cards out, actually mailed them this monday.

I hope that everyone has a great day.. Also for the people that did DIY.. Where are you going to try and sell some of your items??

thanks!!
Lisa
wedding website

halloweenexcite... Posts : 95 Registered: 7/18/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2009 12:08 PM Go to message in response to: MonaLisaRoyaleB...

IMG_0184.jpg picture by smrstorm28

This is our thank you cards. My sis in laws just created christmas cards for us with the photos she took. (She's a photographer/lawyer in virginia) I was going to send thank you's & christmas cards together. As far as decor, I am keeping mine. We borrowed quite a bit too. But I told hubby I would like to have a Halloween party for our anniversary and since we did a theme reception will be using the stuff for years to come.

Still waiting to see the rest of the ladies wedding photos :)

Photobucket

This will be the day we start are lives as one!

Fran

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 12:11 PM Go to message in response to: halloweenexcite...

Oops need to shrink image, lol.
IMG_0184-1.jpg picture by smrstorm28

Hope it shows this time. lol

Photobucket

Fran

mouserrano Posts : 25 Registered: 10/7/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2009 3:49 PM Go to message in response to: halloweenexcite...

that is so cute! love it!

mouserrano Posts : 25 Registered: 10/7/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2009 10:06 PM Go to message in response to: mouserrano

our thank you's

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 12:38 AM Go to message in response to: mouserrano

Yours look cute too!

Photobucket

Fran

MonaLisaRoyaleB... Posts : 79 Registered: 5/1/09
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 8:27 AM Go to message in response to: halloweenexcite...

I love the personalized and photo thank you cards! Well I got some of my picts back this weekend, and I hate to say it, but the ones with me in it, the dress looks bad, since one of the groomsman had to dress me, (my bridal party was having some issues and didn't want to dress me) the dress wasn't on me correctly or laced up correctly in the back, so the "girls" look like they are going to fall out! I think I may save my dress atleast until we renew our vows... The picts where you can't see the front of my dress look good ;-(

anyway, hope everyone has a good week and a safe Thanksgiving if you are out traveling!!
wedding website

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: MonaLisaRoyaleB...

That's ok. I had my hair and make-up done that morning. Should have done test run on make-up. I thought it would be cool to try something different and when the make-up woman asked if I want a natural look or a smokey eye effect , I thought cool since I don't know how to do the smokey eyes without looking like a racoon, this would be my chance to try it. For distance shots looks good but for some of the close-ups, I look scarey! Really wish I would have done the natural look instead. Oh well, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Photobucket

Fran

Posted: Dec 22, 2009 11:28 PM Go to message in response to: halloweenexcite...

I just wanted to wish everyone a very wonderful 1st Christmas and New Year as husband and wife. May all of you have a wonderful holidays season!

I think for me knowing that he is my husband is a great gift all by itself. Now we are trying to expand our family as our New Year wish!

Best wishes to starting your first year as husband and wife! Cheers!

Photobucket

Fran

MrsCP3 Posts : 456 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: halloweenexcite...

I hope everyone had a great first married Christmas!! Have a great New Year... it's so weird that it won't be our wedding year anymore!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 2:21 AM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

Save up to 28% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $236.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sheath-sweetheart-neckline-strapless-chiffon-wedding-dress-style-marion-p-33799.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 8:51 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine