what did everyone get their bridesmaids?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19

MelMix Posts : 46 Registered: 7/16/09
Re: what did everyone get their bridesmaids?
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 1:47 AM Go to message in response to: deannabride

My maids are not going to be carrying bouquets, but will carry clutch purses (we are doing a Hollywood theme). Each clutch is going to be black, but different. I'm also paying for them to get their hair done.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"life is not a dress rehearsal, so live like it's showtime!"

mrscarter2010 Posts : 1 Registered: 6/21/09
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 9:51 AM Go to message in response to: rocky5

I've always thought that jewelry is the best bridesmaid gift, I've never met anyone that doesn't like jewelry. And it's something that they'll actually be able to wear after the wedding as well. I'm thinking about doing matching sets, in my wedding color - pink. Instead of the rhinestone jewelry I've seen a lot of bridal catalogs, which I think looks cheap, I'd like to do Sterling Silver Jewelry with genuine gemstones. It seems more expensive, although it actually isn't. And if it's Platinum or Rhodium plated, which most quality silver jewelry is, it'll never tarnish..925 Sterling Silver Jewelry, Necklace,  Ring,  Bracelet and Earrings10k & 14k Gold Jewelry

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: mrscarter2010

I got mine digital picture frames! They LOVED them. One of the girls had just gotten married herself and the other was pregnant so I knew they would have lots of pictures they would want to share and what better way than a digital picture frame!

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

brownegirl Posts : 523 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: DoesntPlayNice

I got them a little makeup case embroidered with " I'm a bridesmaid" on the outside and I filled it with some nailpolish, lipgloss and their jewellry for the wedding.

That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger. Innocent

Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People

anthonyzfrazier Posts : 1 Registered: 12/12/09
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 8:43 PM Go to message in response to: MelMix

I have them a special tiffany key necklace for them to wear it during the wedding and after it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine