Encounter with BRIDEZILLA?

Online Users: 1,282 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

BriannaBobola Posts : 2 Registered: 11/5/09
Encounter with BRIDEZILLA?
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 12:45 PM

Hey everyone! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, and best of luck! BRIDES magazine is doing a piece on Bridezillas, and we want to hear your stories! If you’ve ever been a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and have an outrageous/hilarious/horrifying story, we’d LOVE to hear it! Vent and laugh with women who’ve been there. All submissions are 100% anonymous, and if your story is published in the magazine, we’ll enter you for a chance to win a box of 40 darling thank-you notes. Share your story here or email me directly at brianna_bobola@condenast.com. Thanks so much!

All best,
Brianna

calalily13 Posts : 25 Registered: 10/8/09
Re: Encounter with BRIDEZILLA?
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 7:08 PM Go to message in response to: BriannaBobola

Well I have a MIL-zilla. My sister's wedding was the first time that my parents met their future in laws. My sister's husband's parents are divorced and the first time that my father met his mother was amazingly class-less. My father was heading back to the table before the wedding after going to the bathroom and runs into my brother in laws mother and her husband. She is introducing my father to her husband and says completely serious, "John, I'd like for you to meet the money bags." My dad stares in shock at her words, shakes his hand, and walks away not saying a word. My parents are better off than my sister's husbands and so my parents paid for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding and a brunch the next morning. My parents did not ask for them to chip in at all because they knew that it was not possible and did not want them to feel bad about that and this woman had the gall to say such a thing was insane. Needless to say my sister's husband ended up being just like his mom and the marriage ended in divorce.

lesasue86 Posts : 75 Registered: 9/8/09
Posted: Nov 11, 2009 5:05 AM Go to message in response to: BriannaBobola

Hi, i have a very funny story for you, when i was a bridesmaid. I think i will mail you.
pearl jewelry store

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:47 PM Go to message in response to: BriannaBobola

A-line Saphhire Floral One-shoulder Drape Side Slit Backless Floor-length Prom Dress
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $149.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-saphhire-floral-oneshoulder-drape-side-slit-backless-floorlength-prom-dress-p-31718.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine