brand of the ring

Online Users: 1,256 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 20

FutureMrsBabler Posts : 104 Registered: 5/18/09
Re: brand of the ring
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 1:52 PM Go to message in response to: uscuba2

It's all about personal preference - especially with all the possibilities of styles and prices! If it were me, I would look through some online sites and see what you actually like. Check out Tiffany, Helzberg, Rogers and Holland, all the other chain stores and local jewelers. The more you look, the more you will figure out what exactly you like!

When FH and I first started looking, I knew I wanted something different... I totally fell in love with yellow diamonds---------------but didn't want him to spend $15,000 (or how much ever it was) on just the stone alone. Anyway, long story short, he purchased a flawless canary yellow sapphire and had it set in a beautiful vintage setting with diamond accents at Jared. I absolutely love it and get compliments on it ALL the time--and nobody can tell it's not a yellow diamond, other than a jeweler of course! So yeah, money may not be an object to everyone... but in my opinion, why spend more than have to?

Have fun! Good luck! :)

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams. 

~Dr. Seuss

JulesNYC Posts : 4 Registered: 4/4/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 5:01 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsBabler

I think it is a personal preference. Some might want a Tiffany ring (or other established jeweler). For me it was ALL about the diamond - yeah I said it LOL. I wanted the GIA perfect clarity/color diamond and hubby-to-be did a fantastic job LOL

As long as you love your ring, you are good to go

MarissaRowland Posts : 33 Registered: 10/2/09
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 11:02 PM Go to message in response to: uscuba2

I think finding something you really like is way more important than the brand name attached to it.

owenus Posts : 8 Registered: 9/17/07
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 4:32 AM Go to message in response to: uscuba2

The brand of the ring doesn't matter that much. But if you are buying a ring for your wedding then it will great to buy a branded ring because the branded jewelry comes with a warranty card and incase any thing happened to ring. The ring can be replaced or can be repaired without paying any extra amount of money. The website i wanna share with you is Sophisticated Jewelry and it provides 10% discount on branded jewelry through dicount code=10OOF2.
own

lesasue86 Posts : 75 Registered: 9/8/09
Posted: Nov 11, 2009 4:59 AM Go to message in response to: uscuba2

I doesn't matter what the brand the ring belongs to, it should be pretty and unique.
pearl jewelry store

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 5:46 PM Go to message in response to: uscuba2

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine