FH's crazy ex-girlfriend

Online Users: 1,309 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 20
Re: FH's crazy ex-girlfriend
Posted: May 13, 2007 11:46 PM Go to message in response to: SoInLove987

Yes there is a whole site dedicated of crazy ex's just visit www.crazyex.com and you can post your story for everyone else to read.

Mic

www.crazyex.com

bill01291 Posts : 1 Registered: 11/10/09
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 2:51 PM Go to message in response to: NatSeptBride

I realize this thread is very old.. However my opinion is so strong that I even created an account here just to comment.

FIRST of all, you women who are saying you had "lunatic" ex's.. Well men don't usually continue pursuing women that are not interested in them.

I sense a lot of you never really cut it off officially and said to stop contact. So what do you expect? Sounds to me like a lot of VERY immature girls who like to string along men and play games.

What disturbs me the most is it seems all of you are either married or going to get married, and still have the maturity of a 12 year old.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 3:14 PM Go to message in response to: bill01291

Do you seriously think that the OP is going to come back 2 and a half years later, read your opinion and have a revelation?

With all the things that get posted on these boards, THIS is what got you going? Really?

P.O.O.P.E.R. - People Offended by Offended People Executive Recruiter

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 3:28 PM Go to message in response to: bill01291

Geez, Bill, who are YOU stalking that you talk like that? Because you definitely sound like a stalker to me..

New Jersey: We have dumps, bays and cement boots and we know how to use 'em

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: bill01291

First of all, Bill, the very first post was about somebody's stalker ex-GIRLfriend, so it's interesting that you're accusing all the females on this thread of leading their ex-boyfriends on.

And no, really, there are people out there that are just crazy, both men and women, that can't take a hint and will keep calling you until you change your number and/or get a restraining order, etc. I had an ex-boyfriend like that many years ago, and I consider myself a normal person. You really don't think there's anybody out there that's off their rocker and has stalker potential, and it's always the victim's fault? Do you believe rape victims lead on their attackers as well?

Whatever....

preview image

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: SoInLove987

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 4867 is just $329.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine