In need of motivation

Online Users: 1,293 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

MLNichols Posts : 5 Registered: 10/5/09
In need of motivation
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 12:19 AM

I have been trying to lose weight for a while. I have the exercise movies and the diet pills, drinks, and books. Now all I really need it the motivation. Every now and again I will pull it all out and try to get a routine going again. If there is anyone else that had this problem how did you get motivated?

juicygirl16 Posts : 49 Registered: 8/30/08
Re: In need of motivation
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 12:41 PM Go to message in response to: MLNichols

If you can, pinpoint your biggest hurdle. Is it that you don't have time? You're too tired after work? You're not willing to give up the foods that you potentially ought to? I'm sure it's a combination of all these things, but try starting with one. If you don't have time, then try setting aside that hour every day or every other day and not letting anyone interfere with it-that is your "me" time.

Second, don't do anything unhealthy. It's okay to start off simple! Just walking everyday is good for you! And don't worry about diet pills-all you need to do is eat healthier. And think about this-the sooner you start, the easier it will become to keep up your routine!!!

bethforekets Posts : 1 Registered: 11/11/09
Posted: Nov 11, 2009 1:55 AM Go to message in response to: MLNichols

Take a class which you actually enjoy. Future hubby does boxing, and he's lost about 10 lbs since he started that last month. He's also excited every day to go to class. For myself, I enjoy the social aspect of my spinning classes.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 7:54 PM Go to message in response to: MLNichols

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 4:30 PM Go to message in response to: MLNichols

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6737 is just $349.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine