Photographer giving away bridal or engagement session

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

SuJones Posts : 3 Registered: 10/16/09
Photographer giving away bridal or engagement session
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 6:37 PM

I found this photographer based out of Utah that is giving away a bridal or engagement session. He looks pretty good. All you have to do to enter is go to his blog or website and email him through the contact form. The website is http://legendphotography.com. Just so you know, I am going to win! Thought it would be nice to share though.

Susan

lesasue86 Posts : 75 Registered: 9/8/09
Re: Photographer giving away bridal or engagement session
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 5:22 AM Go to message in response to: SuJones

Hey thanks for that, actually the idea of photograhy bridal session is becoming popular these days. One of my friend had it done recently, it was quite fun. I am planning to keep that for my wedding as well. We get quite professional photographers these days, my mom told they didn't have all these in their time and no one gave importance to these things.
pearl jewelry store

dodgercpkl Posts : 130 Registered: 9/27/09
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 7:24 PM Go to message in response to: SuJones

hehe I am upto about 5-6 engagement sessions that I've won by going to and entering into contests for different photography places. Many are using them for advertisement and I personally think it's a great idea! I might not end up using any of them, but it certainly gives me an idea of the photographers skills, and if they are good, then I'll be telling others about them!

Unfortunately my budget precludes me from using several of them already for my wedding day, but that doesn't stop me from passing the info on to others that might be able to use them! :)

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 8:42 PM Go to message in response to: SuJones

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45681.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine