I want Brown, FI wants Black

Online Users: 1,301 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 17
Posted: Feb 26, 2005 8:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am getting married September 24th and am also doing chocolate brown dresses which I love, love, love. My fiance didnt really care much about matching the tuxes and BM dresses but I did get alot of feedback from others. What I decided on is All tuxes are black fiance is in black vest and tie and GMs are in a bit of a deeper champagne color, which I think will offset the brown nicely. Hope this helps. Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Posted: Feb 26, 2005 9:10 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

WOW, I love all of your ideas, and I have no problems with doing the brown now .... However I have fallen in love with the burnt orange. I am 98% sure this is the color.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Posted: Apr 8, 2005 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

O man! I'm going through this exact thing! Where are you all getting your CHOCOLATE (or espresso ... whatever we're calling it) dresses? I'm having a hard time finding chocolate. And today I JUST THOUGHT OF the tux situation. Confused
So the consensus is to go w a simple white shirt and no vest? What about the tie color? What's everyone doing. ?? I had my heart set on brown since I"m having an oct wedding. Next choice is black bc I just don't like mass amounts of a color ...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine