KY tingling jelly bad experiences?

Online Users: 1,310 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

August28th Posts : 153 Registered: 1/28/09
KY tingling jelly bad experiences?
Posted: Sep 18, 2009 10:59 AM

DH and I have been using the plain old KY jelly since we've been married because I don't produce enough lube naturally. We took our honeymoon a couple weeks after the wedding and decided to try the tingling stuff to make the honeymoon exciting. I never felt it tingle, it just kinda burned, and DH could never cum when we used it. I came to the conclusion that it has a numbing affect. DH said he couldn't feel enough pleasure to cum and after awhile I felt nothing either, it was really odd. We were able to go for a long time (almost an hour!) but neither of us really enjoyed it! I was wondering if other ladies out there had experienced this same thing. 'Cus if so I can't imagine why KY still makes it. I was also curious if anyone could tell me how long we'll have to use lube before I make enough naturally? It's really a mood killer, when we're all ready to go and we have to stop to put on the jelly and find a washcloth to wipe if off our hands, it ruins the spontaneity. Just curious if anyone could let me know if they have similar experiences! Thanks so much!!

True love is like a ghost which many talk about but few have ever seen.

Bally Posts : 355 Registered: 9/25/08
Re: KY tingling jelly bad experiences?
Posted: Sep 18, 2009 11:18 AM Go to message in response to: August28th

I have used lube since I was 16 (when the chinese nurse said to me 'make sure he put lube on his dick when he goes in you'' lol) , just because it makes it better I find...So I have used a lot of different kinds of lube. I stay away from flavoured, tingling, and heating ones because they kinda suck. They numbed and/or burned me too.

I use a silicon based lube that is condom friendly (most silicone based lubes aren't but this is) which is very thin and very slippery! Its great and lasts forever. I agree stopping the play to slop on the lube can be a bit of a downer, but keep a pack of baby wipes under the bed or in the drawer so you can use those to wipe your hands...or else incoporate putting on the lube into foreplay...I always use lube when giving handjobs too...so if you put it on him its sexier...kinda like putting condoms on with your mouth is hotter than him fumbling blindly in the dark with the packet...but I digress...

Or else use your saliva, although it doesn't last as long as lube...but you can wipe it on the bedsheets without any lube stains making an appearence....sex can be so messy..lol

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Sep 18, 2009 6:02 PM Go to message in response to: August28th

also read the reviews on them pretty good. my FH used one once that gave me a yeast infection...and when he read up on them, he discovered that one does it a lot. We use Liquid Silk now.

Misty

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 1:01 AM Go to message in response to: August28th

I've never had a great experience with any KY product. I don't know what's wrong with them - there are just better products out there. There are a lot of reviews available on all sorts of sex products, including lubes. I would read them to get an idea of what might work best for you both. Try a few that sound promising - if they don't work well, try something else. It's a guessing game.

I was also curious if anyone could tell me how long we'll have to use lube before I make enough naturally?

That totally depends on your body and your sex life. Some women ALWAYS needs lube. Others rarely do. Everybody's different - and it has nothing to do with how long you've been having sex. At least, not in my experience. The amount of moisture that I naturally produce is affected by all sorts of factors - diet, medication (including birth control - you'll see different effects from different hormone combinations), exercise, mood, arousal, etc. The most important thing I can say is that you need to be aroused before you have sex. That might mean tons of foreplay for you - or you might not need much at all. It all depends on your body.

This is a personal question, and you don't have to tell me the answer - it's for your own use, not mine. If you've never had sex without lube, how do you know what you're naturally producing? At what point do you apply the lube? Do you try foreplay without lube? How does it go, and how long do you try before deciding that you need the lube? Do you try things on your own, and if so, do you need the lube, then?

Personally, I don't think time has anything to do with whether you make enough naturally. That has something to do with your own body - which only you know - and the extent to which you're turned on during foreplay. Some women just don't get very wet down there - others do. The best advice I can give is to experiment and try it with and without. In my experience, natural lube production has nothing to do with sexual experience - it has to do with your own individual hormones and the your sex life. (Not to say that you have a bad sex life if you don't produce lube on your own - that's totally not true. But your best chances of 'producing enough on your own' are when you're completely turned on.)

DaisypathWedding Ticker

Vice President and Guardian of the Toilet Brush of POOP: People Offended by Offended People

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 5:31 PM Go to message in response to: August28th

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45681.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine