What type of veil should I wear with slim fit dress?

Online Users: 1,360 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Melimel33 Posts : 10 Registered: 8/18/09
What type of veil should I wear with slim fit dress?
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 5:26 PM

Hello,

So I finally decided on what dress to wear to our intimate 25 person beach wedding but I have no idea on how to choose the right veil or what would look best with my dress. I still have not decided on how to do my hair. I will either wear it all down and wavy or loose curls pulled back.

Here is the dress I went with. I chose a bridesmaid dress to stay on budget. It is the longer dress on the left and I ordered it in ivory. Any tips, suggestions, or pics would be really helpful! Thanks for reading!
untitled.jpg picture by melimel33
"It only took a moment to know that I would love you for the rest of my life, but it would take a lifetime to tell you all the reasons why."

RebeccaFazzio Posts : 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Re: What type of veil should I wear with slim fit dress?
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: Melimel33

When I think Beach Wedding I think long flowing veil. Especially because of the pictures you see of the brides on the beach with the wind blowing and their veils blowing in the wind.

To love another person is to see the face of God.

My wedding blog

http://thenolabride.blogspot.com/

MKemp Posts : 8 Registered: 7/8/09
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 10:37 AM Go to message in response to: Melimel33

If you are going to wear your hair down, or even slightly pulled back, I don't suggest a birdcage veil. I plan on wearing one and I'll have my hair up and I know it looks great and it will stay put. Because the dress is very elegent and simple, you can have a lace edging on the veil or even beading. Department stores in your area may have veils so make sure you look around to get the best deal. I'm making my own, which is another option, and depending on your skills and what you finally decide on, might save some money as well.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 9:18 AM Go to message in response to: Melimel33

Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 6:38 PM Go to message in response to: Melimel33

Rosa Clara Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-rosa-clara-c-420_451.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine