Does anyone need a Size 14 dress? I have two of them FREE with headpieces

Online Users: 1,352 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 0
Does anyone need a Size 14 dress? I have two of them FREE with headpieces
Posted: Mar 22, 2005 6:01 PM

All,
I fell in love with a gown that was too small for me and got nervous. I purchased 2 other gowns as back up dresses. (Long story) and took the first dress to the seamstress. I don't need the other two, since the seamstress is a miracle worker. Now I have two dresses more than I need. I am NOT SELLING THEM. I am also including headpieces that match. I WANT TO GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE. ALL OF IT.. No joking, no strings attached, no nothing. I'm certain that there are women out there that want to get married and may have a harder time buying a princess dress than I did. I purchased them both off ebay for next to nothing and wouldn't feel right about charging for them. The slips are not included.

Each of the descriptions are below:

Dress # 1. Alfred Angelo sheath with straight column and attached semi cathedral train. Illusion neckling and long sleeves. Leg of mutton sleeve beading and pearls on the bodice and at hem. Lace work at hem. Pure white. Lovely dress, zero wrong with it. Bust is 40 waist is 34. Sized 14. Will have matching headpiece of pearl crown, three tier veil, poofs out the top.

Second dress: Also an Alfred Angelo 14. Long sleeves, open keyhole neck in front with dangling pearls at throat. Open back dress with long sleeves and semi cathedral train. Lace at hem, few embelishments at skirt, but some inset lace. Will have matching tiara and three tier cathedral length veil. Nothing wrong with dress. Also pure white.

Again, no joke. I just want them out of the closet. I haven't inspected too closely, but seem to be okay. Anyone is welcome to send me a private message. I have pictures somewhere I can get to you. The first two to email me get them. Big Grin

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine