Dress Ideas

Online Users: 1,364 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Dress Ideas
Posted: Mar 20, 2005 12:10 PM

This is my second marriage & I am looking for opinions and ideas on a dress and advise where to look. I do not want to wear white or off white. The color I am hoping to use is green.

Dress Ideas
Posted: Mar 20, 2005 8:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Alvin Valenta, Lazaro, andVera Wang all make beautiful, formal bridesmaid dresses which you could wear as a bridal gown. For non-weddding brands, BCBG, Betsey Johnson, and Laundry all make gorgeous dresses in good colors.

Dress Ideas
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 11:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Fall, where are you from?
Just go shopping and have fun, you have the most minimal limitations. I'd check out the fashion district in a bigger size city, or department store dress sections. (sometimes JC Penney awes me.)
What do you plan on doing with your hair? Are you wearing a headpiece at all? because you could get a great hat, or custom headpiece by a milliner.
Check out the dresses worn to awards shows by celebreties for gown inspirations. In style magazine usuallly has a great spread of gowns.

Dress Ideas
Posted: Mar 21, 2005 9:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My friend bought an ABS gown for her second wedding. It was bronze green and a copy of Hillary Swank's first Oscar gown. It was gorgeous and didn't cost her more than a few hundred dollars.
myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine