Colours

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

watermelonteacup Posts : 1 Registered: 8/15/09
Colours
Posted: Aug 15, 2009 8:25 AM

Hey Ladies

I'm trying to plan this wedding without a planner just my lil ol' imagination.... I want tons of colour and nature inspired (no dull, brown neutral colours) Our wedding is in Spring so the colours I was thinking were pink and blue with purple and green accents ( girls in pink dresses, boys in seersucker blue pants white shirt with only my groom with a jacket) I would love the four colours in the flowers and have bird and butterfly accents around the place... the venue is a country club outdoor ceremony indoor reception.... any and all suggestions are greatly accepted I really need some help to make it not look over the top and tacky!!

Thanks Ladies

LynnGrace23 Posts : 4 Registered: 8/13/09
Re: Colours
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 6:11 PM Go to message in response to: watermelonteacup

I think your colors are great, Spring colors are so pretty. I am having my wedding in the fall and trying to figure out colors now. I think I am leaning towards simple black and white and want my cake to have a splash of red. I found some great wedding cakes here to give me ideas.

1WeddingSource Posts : 11 Registered: 4/29/09
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 11:26 PM Go to message in response to: watermelonteacup

I found this picture that might help you with the color and decorations - http://www.1weddingsource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/216-258x300.jpg

To make it easier for you to decide about the colors, just think of the colors that signify your personality and that's it. Anyway people will adore each and every detail of the ceremony if they see and can feel the love that is present in the venue.

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." - wedding wedding favors wedding songs -

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 1:59 PM Go to message in response to: watermelonteacup

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine