MODERN BRIDES OF THE WORLD UNITE - VOTE FOR ME!

Online Users: 1,283 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 238

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Re: MODERN BRIDES OF THE WORLD UNITE - VOTE FOR ME!
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:17 AM Go to message in response to: Soon2bWellsFargo

Okay, now with the weasels and the Lucifer and the Moses. . .and the this and the that and the bystander effect and the don't take me out of context but I'm not being literal (TanisJ, you nailed it) I just don't understand what Woosta is trying to say anymore, and I'm starting to doubt her ability to say anything coherent, period. But, honestly, I really did try to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I think this is what it must be like arguing with Sarah Palin.

(Yeah, I went there.)

Bye, y'all.

"I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, or insanity, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

TattooedStarlit Posts : 202 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

Like I said, if Woosta didn't care what everyone had to say then she wouldn't have taken the bait in the first place.

I guess you do care after all, huh Woosta?

wedding count down

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:23 AM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

"I think this is what it must be like arguing with Sarah Palin.

(Yeah, I went there.)

Bye, y'all."

Ms D, as always, can say things with minimal words in just the right way. perfect sentiment for what this has become, weasels and lucifer?

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:24 AM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

Lucifer is my best friend! We watch baseball together every night. I'm a Red Sox fan and he's a Yankees fan. I don't appreciate the bad talk about my good friend. ;)

Plus, weasel's are cute.

wedding count down

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:26 AM Go to message in response to: TattooedStarlit

rotflmao, but isn't the partly WHY weasels are so evil? precisely because they are cute?? hahahahaha

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:30 AM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

LMAO at MrsD for this one.....

I think this is what it must be like arguing with Sarah Palin.

(Yeah, I went there.)

Lucifer, weasels, and Moses.....oh my!

wedding ticker

Wedding pics at www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 10:30 AM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

hahahaha! I suppose that's the real reason. ;)

wedding count down

WoostaBride Posts : 220 Registered: 6/8/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:08 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

TO ALL:

Well, well, well.....looks like the bait has been bitten again. I suppose I was far off in my assumption that any one on this post would be able to find humor in things.....The weasel thing: Um, did you think that was a serious rant?? Come on, I wish I could take credit for that, but it's just a funny little story about a funny little animal. If you read the whole thing, and you have the ability to laugh, I'm sure you'd find some humor in it. Sorry ladies, I do apologize for that one because I was simply attempting to bring a little light hearted humor into this post. Go ahead, read it again I'll wait.................See? That wasn't so bad was it? So please don't take it to heart.

Also...
I never said anyone was "attacking" the girl in the other post....and I do understand that you may believe she "started it"....I simply said way to give it to her, and I meant it to point out that you do move in similar circles around these forums as a "clique" (I know, I know, you hate that word)....and if you deny it then you are simply lying.

Sorry for the misspelling PTG

Hey! I found something we all seem to agree on...our feelings about Sarah Palin!!

And to you, TattooedStarlit....Because I choose to respond to a discussion that has seemed to be centered around something I posted does not make me "life-less". As I said, I don't care what people think about me....I care to see what they will come up with next. It doesn't effect my life, but I do find it quite humorous. I think you'd do the same....but you'll probably say no. But keep popping up randomly in places where your nose isn't welcome (*wink* wink kennysOW)

So...if any of you choose to see this as me "making excuses" or "backpedling" I want to make it clear that I'm not. AGAIN, I assumed that through the midst of craziness a little weasel humor might have been accepted....sorry if you took it as completely serious. I didn't think that was possible though.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

Woosta-

Truthfully, the weasel thing is funny and I don't think that any of us took it to heart. Trust me, I've been called far far worse.

cldeross Posts : 113 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: WoostaBride

Call me a sucker (again) but I am starting to enjoy Woosta. I think her BS is pretty funny. At the same time, I don't know how much value to put into that cuz I tend to like everyone...... I laughed my ass off the first time I read the weasel post, but I will say I found great offense to the Rocky Dennis picture. I am the mother of a child with a disability and do not find humor in those comments. But like I said, I am starting to like her, but that is just my opinion.........(No Offense to anyone)

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:32 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

If I'm a weasel, I want to be THIS weasel.

Member and Co-Founder of POOP:   "People Offended by Offended People"

Photobucket 

cldeross Posts : 113 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:45 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

HE HE!! HE HE HEEEEEEEE! OMG!! HA HA HAAAAAA! Wait stop! (wipes away tear) HA HA HAAAAA Ok now I serious KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! HE HE HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA. That is so cute!!!

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 1:55 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Do you have one with a Corona? I really like Corona. Oh never mind, that will just start a "You are a racist because you associate Mexicans with weasels debate" which might actually be a nice change.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 3:44 PM Go to message in response to: cldeross

I specialize in working with children with mental and physical disabilities, and I never meant to intentionally use the reference to Rocky Dennis to make fun of any such disease. It was a poor choice of picture, and I do apologize for that. I just want you to know that I didn't choose that image because of the physical abnormality or presence of a disease....the movie plays a role in an inside joke of mine and it was funny to me at the time. I should have realized that no one else would get it....my bad.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 3:46 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Pretty sure that's a groundhog...but it's a great pic either way! ;)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine