A Friendly Forum for Young Brides.

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2,746

nicakool Posts : 2 Registered: 7/13/09
Re: A Friendly Forum for Young Brides.
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 1:18 AM Go to message in response to: delete

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm 25 and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. We dated in high school and ended up back together in college. He's had my ring since May and told me that we would be engaged by the end of the summer. We're shooting for a day in August of 2010. I've been reading the post on here and I thought that this would be a friendly place to introduce myself. Thanks for reading!

GollumsGirl Posts : 57 Registered: 7/7/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 4:20 AM Go to message in response to: Autumnalis2010

GollumsGirl- Welcome! How did you meet your boyfriend?

We go to the same church, he and his family showed up in late '04 and though it is a small church we never spoke to each other because of the age difference. Then I went to New Orleans after Katrina for a year and a half, when I came home we became friends and 4 months later we were dating!

GollumsGirl--we have the same date! :) I know you aren't engaged yet but have you done any planning?
I have been looking through magazines and every book I can get my hands on. I have a journal with clippings and notes of all the things I like. Nathan and I have a guestlist made out, though it will surely change and we have discussed many things we like/dislike for our wedding. No one knows we have a date, everything is a secret till there is a ring on my finger and then I will just look very "efficient" or something. How are your plans going?

Autumn: I like Ikea too, I just went there for the first time in February, even though the one that is about 30 minutes away has been there for like 10 years! I got some end tables and a picture frame. I'm glad you guys are so excited about furnishing your loft, it makes it feel so real huh??

Rose: How is the lice thing going at work? I hope it all got handled and you are no longer itching at the thought of it.

I just spent all day, after church, with my BF and 2 other guys pulling an engine out of a car. We bought the engine off Craigslist, but first had to pull it. It was about 5x harder than it should have been and took way too long, thus me being up and posting at 1:20am. yawn.... goodnight ladies...
wedding tickers

Mer21 Posts : 32 Registered: 11/10/08
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 9:18 AM Go to message in response to: GollumsGirl

Autumn and Nessa,
That is so exciting about the house and your furniture. My FH and I moved into our first apartment in May. We had to get a lot of new stuff since we were coming from living in college dorms. It was really fun to get everything coordinated. We did use some of my old bedroom furniture that was in storage to save money. My fiance is living there now and just started at Emory for his PhD, but I had surgery a few weeks ago and am recovering at my parent's house. I miss our cute apartment! And I feel like I need to be there to make sure he's keeping it as clean :)

Also, I wanted to ask you guys for your opinion. Our wedding next June is going to be black tie, and I really can't decide what kind of favor we should do. We're already having a wedding cake and a dessert bar, so I dont know if an edible favor is overkill. Anyone have an idea for formal and unique favors? Our colors are pink and brown, if that helps. Thanks!

Autumnalis2010 Posts : 133 Registered: 1/12/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 10:42 AM Go to message in response to: Mer21

GollumsGirl Posts : 57 Registered: 7/7/09
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 2:44 PM Go to message in response to: Autumnalis2010

Autumn: Why did you choose to hold the venue rather than book it? If you have made up your mind I would book it and be able to move on with your planning. Then again I am one of those natural planners, people have told me so many times I should be a professional Wedding Consultant..... Have you posted a picture of your dress? I would love to see it and any other details you can link to.

Mer: I have been thinking about packets of wildflower seeds, they are cheap, simple, and have beautiful results. Plus, more people are likely to use them than say... a bottle of sand? And with all the desserts it would be a little much to have edible favors, unless it was totally different from the desserts and maybe able to be taken and eaten the next day.

I found a place here in my town that I love and am hoping I will have the budget to have my wedding there. The good thing is that it is an all inclusive type place so what is spent there is saved in a lot of other places. Here is the link: www.jeffersonstreetmansion.com/

If I can afford this guy for a wedding planner or even just a dj I would like to, he is a guy that my family has known for years, though not close enough that he would be invited to my wedding if he wasn't working. www.bayareaentertainment.com

I have a very good friend who is a professional photographer so I asked him if he would rather shoot my wedding or be a guest and he said he would be honored to shoot it for me. We are already working out a deal because my bf is a computer tech and he fixes their computers a lot.

I was bored one day while all the boys were at the theatre so I went across the way to David's Bridal just for fun. I really like this dress (so sorry for the long code, I have no idea how to make a link or show the photo)
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49978992¤tIdx=23&subCategory=-49999486%7c-49998999%7c-49978992&catentryId=6096980&sort
I showed Nathan about 5 dresses, from the catalog, that I liked just to confuse him but keep him in the loop at the same time. I know that when there is a ring, a budget, and a shopping trip with all the moms that I may change my mind, but for now that's a gorgeous dress.

I don't know for sure the color scheme, but my favorite color is blue and his is green so we were thinking of a non-tacky way to make those colors work. I haven't figured one out yet, but I LOVE Bright Colors!! And for some reason I would love to have California Poppies for the bouquet's. Without colors I don't have BM dresses or invites or anything like that. No theme, we are very into our church, very charismatic Christians, but we also love a lot of Jewish stuff. We aren't in anyway Jewish except that Christianity stems from Judaism and we appreciate their customs. We were thinking of having a chuppa to stand under, me Nathan and our pastor, and then maybe having the entire audience seated in a circle around us rather than in rows behind us. It would feel more like they were gathered to support us rather than observe and also more people would have a good view.

As for the bridal party, I am not certain. I had been thinking about having my sister as my MOH since I was her's like 14 years ago, then having my bff (even though she moved and we haven't been in much contact). Nathan wants his brother as BM and his best friend as the other attendant (again lives very far away without much contact). But now I am thinking about a friend that I have known for nearing 20 years, who lives close and is super excited about my soon to be engagement, she really wants to throw me my shower knowing that my sis isn't part of the church and that my bff is too far away, even though she wouldn't be a BM. If I would make her a BM then I would have 3 which isn't a huge amount, but I have never felt super close to her. Idk, I will have to think about it some more, Not quite sure yet. Sorry for the rambling
wedding tickers

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 3:19 PM Go to message in response to: GollumsGirl

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 3:45 PM Go to message in response to: GollumsGirl

Autumn, I'd say go ahead and book the venue if you love it. That was the first thing we did. Actually, I bought my dress first, since I found it online over a year ago. I ordered it last november, so it's already come into the store. I still need to find a headpiece and jewelry, but I ordered my veil. I love your dress. It's a Maggie, right? Mine is too. It's sabelle.Maggie-Sottero-Wedding-Dress-SaBell.jpg image by raamonaa
I was so nervous to try it on when it came in because I was worried they hadn't added enough length, since I'm 6'2''. But it was perfect. I did have to special order my pouffy underskirt because the standard one was 16'' too short!

I won't be able to go back to the apartment until sometime in August. The surgery was on my foot and for the first two weeks I was literally stuck upstairs in bed. My parents had to bring me all my meals in bed. It was so anti-climactic. Graduating, moving into and decorating our own apartment, and then going home and being stuck (literally) with mom and dad. Now I can hobble downstairs so it's not as boring. My FH does come to visit every weekend, which is really nice. Next week I go back to the drs and I should be able to put on a sneaker. Right now my foot is still bandaged and I have to wear a special bootie when i walk.

GollumsGirl: The Mansion you sent the link to was just gorgeous. I hope you can fit in in your budget if that's where you want it. Our location was a bit of a splurge too, but once I saw it nowhere else felt right. Our ceremony and reception are in the ballroom, and there's an attached room for the cocktail hour. Here's a pic of the ballroom!

Your suggestion about the flower seeds was great. I was actually just a bridesmaid in my friends wedding this past May and that's what she used for her favors. It was perfect since her wedding was held at a botanical garden. Since ours is at night and in a formal ballroom, I think the seeds might not fit the setting, but thank you so much for the suggestion!

As far as the bridal party goes, I have 4 bridesmaids. All of them live in different states, and none of them live in my state. So it'll definitely be interesting getting everyone together. I'm having two maids of honor because I couldn't decide and didn't want to hurt either's feelings. Both of the MH are old friends, one that I met during middle school and one from high school. I've stayed really close with both. The other two are my closest college friends. The girls are actually supposed to be getting their measurements in to the store this week so that their dresses can be ordered. This is the dress they'll all be wearing, but it will be in chocolate brown. I have one plus size girl with a large chest, one petite girl with a large chest, and two very tall girls with no chest, and it's actually really flattering on the different figures. I actually tried the dress on myself to see how I felt in it, which was really helpful. There were dresses that looked ok on one of my girls that I had gone shopping with, but when I tried them on (to get a sense of how it would fit the tall/flat girls) they felt like they weren't something that I would think was flattering to wear.

It's so fun to share the details! And it keeps me from going stir-crazy while I'm still stuck in bed.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: Mer21

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 12:06 AM Go to message in response to: Autumnalis2010

Carrot~your wedding sounds like soooo much fun!! When I think of my wedding day I sometimes feel like I'm more worried about everyone having an awesome time rather than all the little "details" tat can go wrong that only I will notice lol. Nessa seems to have given you some cute little ideas (that I might have to steal for future reference :P)

Nessa~that must me so exciting to be house shopping :) My bf and I dont live together right now and actually he just moved back to where he originally lived which is only 2hrs away but still..thats pretty much the arrangement till we are married I think so I cannot WAIT to go and start apartment hunting with him. Ill be moving down to where he is at after the wedding because him and his dad own a company there and so it'll be more convenient. But I'm more excited about setting up house (apt?) than the wedding sometimes lol. Maybe cause thats more permanent as opposed to the "one day??"

Rose & Autumn~Im nothing special just russian lol. Ive lived in america almost 13 yrs now and never been back there since we moved so I'm pretty much "americanized" but certain things just never change lol, this being one of them. And most frequently asked question....nope we do NOT do arranged marriages!!! Its a little aggravating when people sometimes automatically assume thats how we do it but maybe Im just so against the whole arranged marriage topic and thats why it gets to me so bad. And honestly I dont know of all that many people that got divorced down the line. I dont know what it is but I guess thats just how we do it. But of course you never know until its your turn!!

Mer~I just want to say I am in loooove with your ring but you probably get that all the time lol. Also, Im in love with your maggie too lol. Im not dress shopping yet at all but once I start, my only requirement is a corset back!!

Gollums~the possible venue is uhh..goooorgeous!! I really hope you can fit it into your budget just so we can see some pix!!! Also, check out this link http://scarlettlillian.blogspot.com/2009/04/danielle-jay-are-married.html#links to see what is deffenitely NOT a tacky take on a blue and green wedding!!! I think everything looked beautiful!!!

It seems like everyone always seems to have some kind of problem with their MOH (not just on here). Its for that very reason that I am just not going to have one. Partially because I just cant choose between my 4 girls since we are all very close and really they will all help me if I need it and whoever is available. At least thats how I see it. But also because one of them, lets just say Im not so close with but if shes in a wedding and NOT MOH she will throw the worst tantrum and make my day miserable for the wedding. So instead of having any of that petty competition (she likes to become your bff as soon as she find out your engaged...really we've all seen it happen quite a few times!!!) Im just going to let them all know that I'd love all thier help and am honored they want to be in my wedding but there will be no such thing as MOH!! Im so excited to start going places and trying things on instead of just thinking about it all!! I just refuse to do any of that until the ring is on my finger even tho the bf is actually trying to get me to go out and do stuff lol. He accuses ME of procrastinating when theres really one only major thing that is required of him to actually make our wedding day happen and he cant even get around to doing it??hehe I love him :)

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 3:14 AM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Hey ladies!

Our anniversary was a lot of fun! We kicked things off on Saturday night when Chris got home from work with drinks, homemade nachos and a movie (Charlie Wilson's War) and stayed up till about 4 am. We slept in really late, hoping that it would get Chris halfway on his 3rd shift schedule. So we basically got up, got ready and headed for the Melting Pot. It was SO good! Even though the food was different, we really enjoyed it. Poor Chris ordered a salad and it turned out to be 90% tomatoes with balsamic vinegar! lol. Not exactly what he planned...haha. Anyways, everything else was really yummy (especially the chocolate! lol) and the only thing we didn't really like was the fact that the portion sizes, but that's pretty normal for restaurants like that. :-) So, after the restaurant we stopped at Chris's mom and dad's house and picked up our wedding cake and then came home. We spent the rest of the night hanging out and watching HGTV before we had to get Chris ready for work. Our cake was actually really good, which was a total surprise to both of us! I'm taking some over to my mom tomorrow because she didn't get any at the wedding! I called her to tell her today and she's excited now. :-)

I took a few pictures of anniversary stuff....they are on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=284909&id=605385444&l=851136a0cc

On a worrisome note, Chris just texted me and said that there is a "big meeting" tomorrow morning after he gets off work. August is just around the corner, so we're a little bit nervous about it. Especially since I found out on Saturday that my dad got laid off. So...yeah. Hopefully tomorrow won't bring bad news.

And, I'm buying a stationary bike from my aunt tomorrow! I'm so excited to get it because I really want to start exercising more! I danced 4-5 hours a week all last year, and haven't done much since May when school ended. My biggest problem is that we live on a rural paved road with no shoulder, and our private road is gravel. It's not exactly the ideal setting for walking or running--especially since when I'm available is after 9 at night when it's way to dark to be outside walking or running! So I'm excited about my bike. :-)

From reading the posts, it sounds like everyone is really keeping busy with wedding plans! I need to finish laundry and go to bed because I have stuff to do tomorrow.

Take care everyone!

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Autumn: I know what you mean about the corset back. I didn't want one at the beginning either, but I fell in love with the dress and it didn't matter that much anymore. And really, like you said, it makes the alterations so easy. When they measured me for my dress at bust, waist, and hips i was a different size for all of them. They went with the biggest (hips) so i thought the other areas of the dress might be a bit loose. It fits perfectly and I wont need any alterations at all except for the bustle, and I might have little cups put into the top so that I dont have to wear a bra with it. But I really like the idea of the corset back now, because do you avoid alterations, but you know that it will fit perfectly on the day of your wedding. My friend who got married a few months ago had a dress with a traditional back. She had lost a little bit of weight from when she had it altered and the dress was a little too big on her at the wedding. But with the corset, if you loose or gain a little weight, it'll still look like the perfect size.

I love the bridesmaids dress that you posted the picture of. That deep purple is really beautiful. I think that looking for $200 or under is a good range for bm dresses. I know you said you were looking at Nordstrom and JCrew, but I definitely think you'd be able to find something in that price range through a more traditional bm dress company, too, if you were interested. The ones I picked were James Clifford and they were exactly $200, and they were floor length.

I had surgery because I have bunions. Virtually every woman in my family does, so we've known that I'd need the surgery for a while. They only did the foot that was worse, so it's possible that I'll have to do this whole thing again if the other gets worse sometime down the road.

I saw that you were from VA. My fiance is from VA Beach. Are you anywhere near there?

Mrs 2010: That was a good idea to just skip the MOH. Are you having a best man? I was just wondering because I'm having two MOH, but only one best man and was curious if your wedding party was going to be a little lopsided in that sense as well.
I know you said you're waiting for your bf to propose. Do you know what the ring looks like? I just love seeing everyone's rings! I didn't get my ring until this past November, about 2 1/2 years after we had gotten engaged. Originally we got a very small simple band because he wanted to save more money. We picked this one out together after looking at about a zillion different jewelry stores.

Ryanne: Congratulations on your anniversary! The Melting Pot is my favorite restaurant in the entire world! We go there for almost all our anniversary dinners. Get the california salad next time.
I'm so sorry to hear about your father's job. Hopefully nothing similar will happen with Chris. I'm still trying to look for a job, so I definitely know that it's a really tough environment righ now.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 9:50 AM Go to message in response to: Mer21

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 10:54 AM Go to message in response to: Autumnalis2010

Ryanne~congratulations on your one year!! It sounds like you guys had a great time. I think its so cute that anything you say is like "chris and I this" and "then we get to get chris ready" etc etc lol it sounds like you guys are just attached at the hip and its cute hehe. Good luck on the big meeting and all!! I just recently lost my job COMPLETELY by surprise..and I really do mean completely..I came home from vacation in FL at 5 in the a.m. to find my boss had sent me "my last paycheck", my license (im an esthetician), and a little note on my paystub that said "im sorry I think you know why" and taht was IT....completely left me hanging after I worked for her the longest out of everyone and the worst part is that its not my actual last paycheck..she pocketed that one. :( Its defenitely been interesting finding a job. Im still looking but this was only last sunday, a little less than a week and a half ago. So I hope nothing like that happens to you!!

Mer~Nope I have nooo clue what it looks like. I didnt even know what I liked till he made me look into it and show him a few pictures of anything that caught my eye. My only requirements were that it be square and white gold. I for sure dont like anything else and so I just told him to pick something that when he looked at it he could see ME wearing it everyday. And so I guess he did because hes shown it to one of my friends whom I'd say Im closest to and shes pretty close with him too and she said she teared up because its defenitely "a ring made for me" lol. I have no clue what that means so they must know me better than I do :) But I cant wait till that day comes!! Im hoping its within the next few months but I refuse to nag him lol..and thats been hard believe me!! :) Ill defenitely post pix when I get it tho!

Ive told him that Im not having a MOH and that if he really "wants" a best man this should completely not stop him and we'll just work somethin out but he said it doesnt really matter. He does have someone that he would make a best man for sure if he wanted to but he said we can just make sure we have them walking in first and all that and about the speeches...well Im open to suggestions because I havent thought that far yet :) But he is completely ok with not having an official best man. We have our wedding party picked out except what to do about my sis. She will be just turned 14 when we have our wedding. So too old for a flower girl and too young for BM so im making her a junior BM. I considered not putting her in the wedding to avoid this problem but...shes my only sis and I think it would mean a lot to her. I would feel bad not having her in it. Well hes got 3 guys for sure but not sure who to have for 4th and so were trying to figure out who to put with my sis. We just want everyone to have fun and have a good time but its kind of hard to balance this one out right now!

NessaRae615 Posts : 675 Registered: 9/23/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Hey girls!!!

Autumn~ That place looks amazing!! I think you should defantly book it and get it out of the way!!!

Mer I think it was~ I love the ballroom, it looks like something out of a Disney movie, and I love your dress. I also wore a Maggie. I was set on not having a designer dress because I try to not have anything designer.....which is just a weird little thing about me.....But I jut fell in love with Maggies at the store, and When I went in a second time to make a payment on my dress I saw your dress and the Neveah and wanted to try them on so much they are soooo princess-y (if thats a word lol)

Gollums~ That mansion is amazing also!! I love all inclusive places. My site wasn't quite all inclusive, but they had a perfered vendors list, and those venders gave discounts to people who were having their wedding at that site. The site did provide catering, the tables chairs, set up, and help. Oh and some centerpeices.

Mrss~ THat sucks about loosing your job, I read it in the other thread. I would be so angry. My DH had a really hard time finding a ring he knew I would like. He is a compleate perfectionist, and knew I would only wear white gold. But he wanted to get me something blingy and he just couldn't find anything. So a friend and I went to see what the options were there, and give him some choices of what I liked, but I didn't really find anything. It is hard shopping for me for jewlery because I have such diffrent tastes and it changes from day to day. My mom ended up finding the ring I fell in love with almost 8 years ago, and I still love it so thats what I got (made it easy on DH lol)

Ryann~ Sounds like you had a blast on your date. That sucks your dad got laid off. Hopefully the same won't happen to Chris. Wow I forgot about him going to 3rd shift, wasn't he on second? Being on second would be hard enough!!! And what beautiful flowers you got!!

So I got a call teh first thing this morning from our realtor. She finally got a hold of the listing agent for the house we liked. We can't put an offer on it. Since its a short sale they already got an offer the seller approved and have had it into the bank for a while now. My realtor was soooo upset because that should be something that is updated in the listing, and he didn't update it, plus he never actually called her back she had to call him. He also said if that offer falls through he has another buyer with an offer he is sure will be accepted. So no go on that house :( but we are putting in a complaint about him since he can't update his listings, can't call people back, and is just generaly rude. So again back to square one. I just wish we could find a house so we can mark that off of our things we have to do before having babies list.

Ariana1228 Posts : 281 Registered: 3/2/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 2:26 PM Go to message in response to: MrsS2010

Hey girls!!

I have missed so much!! I have been so busy with work lately because I am getting ready to leave and then after work I am either working with FH or running errands and by the time I stop at 11:00 I am exhasted and don't want to start up the comp!!

Carrot - you are so close!!! I am a little less than 2 years out, but can't wait to get to the point where you are now. Just getting ready for the big day. So exciting!!

Ryanne - Glad that you enjoyed your anniversary, we have a Melting Pot here but FH and I have never gone, we should try it sometime! About FH with the job, I don;t even know what to say anymore. Today my brother told my mom he was sick of looking for a job. I just felt bad. I mean he has had jobs, but they weren't things that he enjoyed and they just stressed him out and made him so unhappy. He has now been unemployed for a couple of months and has been taking the police exams for different towns and cities but he said there is so many people doing the same it is crazy. He passed the ACI exam but then they sent him a letter saying they weren't going to do the academy in 2009 anymore, so he has to wait until 2010. My mom retired from her job and has been looking for a job since and she has 30 years of experience and she can't find anything that is decent paying in her field. The job market is so tough right now. The only thing that I can say is to try and be positive about it. I applied for the new job I am getting before my graduation ceremony in May and it is for the State and I didn't think I had a chance because it is a union position, but I did. They knew I was a recent college graduate and although I have experience, in my interview I stated my willingness to learn and they really enjoyed that. I think that if your more positive about the experience the better it is. For example, I know how hard it can be waiting for August and to find out what exactly is going to happen with Chris's job because you want to get out of his grandma's house, but look at the up side. If he needs to get a new job, it will be one that he likes, one where you can spend more time together, and one that isn't as stressful. Good luck and we are here for you!!

MrsS - FH and I don't live together either because we are trying to save up extra money and we are building a house next year. I can;t wait until we have our own house because of the privacy and it is our place to call home. I love doing things with FH like cooking and so on and I feel we can't always do that because we don't have our own space. Although we are building our house next year we probably won't move in until we get married. I really can't wait until we have our own place and until we get married, the time has gone by fast so far, I hope it continues to go by quick!!

Autumn - I love the venue and I love all your ideas so far. It seems like everything is really coming together quite nicely. My mom and I were talking the other day about wedding dresses and she said I can cut the sleeves on the dress if I want, but I told her again I just don't know if I want to because it would ruin the originality of the dress. I feel like I am stuck with deciding because we want a summer wedding and I want to wear my mom's dress but I don;t want to be too hot in it. Maybe in a couple of months we can start to go dress shopping and maybe I will find something I love but I can still somehow incorporate my mother's dress in the wedding. I don't know I can't decide right now!!

I can't remember who else posted a pic of their venue, but I love that venue as well, and the wedding dress!!! I really can't wait until I can start to get some ideas and start actually planning! FH and I are going to look at a couple of other venues sometime soon and then I think we are going to make our decision from there and finally book a place!! I think that once that is in place we can actually start looking into other things and ideas.

As far as anything new over here - just getting ready to start my new job on Monday! I am very excited for it. I actually got a letter in the mail yesterday welcoming me to the position and I was just like wow I did it, I graduated from college and actually got a job all by myself. In RI people are very political and you usually get state jobs based on who you know, but I did it without any pull because I don't know anyone, lol!! Like I said I didn't think I had a shot in the dark for getting an interview, nevermind the position! But I am really looking forward to it and the fact that I get out at 4:00 now instead of 5:00. I am going to help out part time at my current job as much as I can until they find someone to fill my position, but I have a feeling that things are going to be very hectic with my new job, me working at my current job, and me working for FH on the side. Not looking forward to that!

FH's graduation party has FINALLY been booked for August 15th!!!! I am so glad that they found and booked an available date because I was getting nervous that he might not even have one! I think that for part of his graduation gift I am going to find an inspirational quote and put it in a picture frame of us or something like that so he will always have it. If anyone has seen anything like this done or has any ideas along this line, feel free to send over ideas!!

Other than that nothing much is going on, I am trying to see if I can get Thursday and Friday off so I have some relaxation time before I start and I want to go out to lunch with my mom one day too but we'll see. Talk to you all soon!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine