-the- dress

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0
-the- dress
Posted: Feb 24, 2005 1:42 AM

So i had my first appointment today..and left feeling very lost. It went well i guess..i tried on alot of dresses and they all looked stunning absolutely great....but i never really walked out and thought.."wow...i'm going to walk down the isle in this dress". I found a dress that i love by maggie sottero in this months mag. Its named Noelle and has these beautiful pink lace swoops on it. I think i actually am so in love with this dress that i dont find any other dresses pretty anymore. The price isn't a problem...but the issue i'm running into is that no one around here carries maggie sottero. Is it ok to order the dress especially for you? i havn't had the chance to try it on..and i'm scared that it will come and not fit well. Does anyone have any experience with maggie sottero? How do the sizes rate? Do they run small or large? I'm border line between a 16 and an 18 right now. At davids bridal i fit perfectly into the size 18 regular dresses and the size 16W dresses. Can anyone give me any help on her sizes in case i give in and order it specially for me? any help would be appreciated.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine