Opinions please??

Online Users: 1,264 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

amy76lee Posts : 4 Registered: 4/14/09
Opinions please??
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 8:06 PM

Hey all...I'm stuck. I can't decide what to do with my hair and so i'm turning to everyone's opinions. Below is a picture of my dress and the two styles I'm trying to decide between. I would like to add that my profession requires me to have my hair pulled back into a tight bun everyday.

Any thoughts???

~Amy

~Amy

LisaHorwitz Posts : 35 Registered: 8/18/08
Re: Opinions please??
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: amy76lee

My vote is for the soft, romantic updo. I read on your profile that you are having a beach wedding. I think that your hair will look and last much better up. With the other style the long hanging pieces could get in your way. Plus, I think that it suits your dress best.

Lisa Horwitz

WWW.Theblushingbride.com

Makeup For the Most Beautiful Day of Your Life

BriansAzBride Posts : 326 Registered: 12/5/08
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 12:51 PM Go to message in response to: LisaHorwitz

I'm going to be different, I like the first one. Do you like having your hair up? If you do, then go with the up do, but since you said you have it in a bun everyday then the half down might be a softer mroe relaxed you. I like the first one but it's up to you what you feel more comfortable in.

I feel like a kid. Pinch me. This kind of love certainly can't be real. Oh wait, it is :)

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: amy76lee

I've always liked hair down. So I pick the 1st one.

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

allisonfoster2B Posts : 65 Registered: 5/9/09
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 11:39 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

I love the first one! i like how it's half up and half down. With a bech wedding it will look amazing with the slight breeze.

My hair has to be in a bun for work too. So when i have a chance to do something other than a bun....it's nice. However like the other posters have said. it's your day.

AllisonWink

WinterWonderlan... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/23/08
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 12:20 AM Go to message in response to: amy76lee

I definitely like the 1st one. The second one is too, unfinished for me. I think it is pretty, but I like a more "finished" look for weddings.

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 2:17 AM Go to message in response to: WinterWonderlan...

One thing to consider is that if you're on the beach, it might be windy. So practically speaking, it might be better to have your hair up.

Personally, I love the second one more, but I see it more as a nymph-in-the-woods hairstyle that would probably go better with a less formal dress. But both are good choices and I see why you're having a hard time deciding.

Does your FH like your hair better up or down? You could use that to help you decide, too.

preview image

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 3:36 PM Go to message in response to: amy76lee

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-maggie-sottero-c-420_467.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine