Bridesmaid Gifts?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8
Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Jan 28, 2005 12:00 PM

I need inexpensive ideas for my bridesmaids. We have a low budget and I have 8 girls. One is a junior bridesmaid who will be 12, but I want her to feel like one of the girls.

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Jan 28, 2005 2:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

With a small budget, I would think about something you could make. I was at a wedding where the bride got plain wood picture frames and customized them for each bridesmaid. THe bride painted each frame and then glued little buttons, ribbons, wood pieces and so on. They were a HUGE hit! I don't think you would need to be too crafty...just make a trip to Michaels or some other craft store and get picture frames, paint, brushes, a hot glue gun, and then different sort of embellishments. The craft stores also have books with projects like this. Hope this helps!

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Jan 28, 2005 11:37 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My friend had a HUGE wedding party. She made each of us scrap books or just wedding albums. It had atleast one nice picture of us together and she wrote something nice and different in each one of our books.

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Jan 29, 2005 2:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

as a mark. cosmetics rep (www.meetmark.com), I bought my girls a necklace and matching earrings that they can wear on the wedding day (they match the dress perfectly!) and a pretty picture frame. The original idea was to put in the frame a photo of each BM and I, the older the picture, the better...but I haven't found ANY! Sheesh!

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Feb 2, 2005 1:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have decided to make neclaces for the girls. And I love the idea of the picture frame, but with 8 girls, it might get expensive, not to mention I don't have pictures of some of us that go very far back. I might do that for my MOH because we've been friends since 4th grade and for my sisters and give them to them privately. Thanks!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RachelLewandowski&NicholasCunningham

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Feb 2, 2005 5:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You could do the frames and put a note in them saying "picture to follow". Make sure to tell your photographer that you want individual pictures of you with each bridesmaid and then give each of them thier picture. Or you could give them a picture of all of you together.

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 4:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

get supplies from Micheals or Joanne Fabrics & make them personalized Christmas Ornaments

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Feb 16, 2005 8:58 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have 7 BM and am giving them both a purse/bag filled with spa items. I got these cute bags on line from Lillian Vernan for only $7 each!! I am filling each bag with spa stuff. So far I have bought a candle, foot care kit, massage bar, soap... I still want to get hand lotion, nail kit ... and whatever else I find!! Each bag, total, will be about 25$. Everything I got so far was at after CHristmas sales. This is the best time to shop!! I do not know when your wedding is, but if you shop on a sale day (after Chritmas, memorial day, black friday ect...) you can get great deals!! I went to bath and body work and for only around $70 I got each girl (7) a candle, a massage bar and soap!!
hope this helps!! Smile

Bridesmaid Gifts?
Posted: Feb 17, 2005 11:50 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I gave my bridesmaids personalized bathrobes and satin eye masks and they LOVED them. A less expensive alternative could be personalized bathtowels and some nice bath salts which you can usually pick up at a store like TJ Maxx or Ross. You could even get the towels there and then have someone you know embroider the names onto them or take them to a mall kiosk to have it done

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine