Update... and now even more......

Online Users: 1,290 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 8

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Update... and now even more......
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 6:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Well as most of you know sh*tbag had a pre-trial hearing on Monday, that guess what, he no showed for. so they issued another felony warrant for his arrest, and he was taken into custody Wednesday morning in Joplin Mo, they are hoping ot have him extradited by early next week to Arkansas. So in the mean time, because he tried to pull something new, the court date has been post poned and will be rescheduled.. ahhh we have waited so long to get to the trail and to have is cancelled a few days before is sooooo annoying... But at least he is in jail and has no more chances at bail.. so he will sit there until the trial, maybe this will get his attorney on the ball to get htis over with...

So onto some good stuff. I had an event last night at the Portland Beavers Baseball game, where I got to throw out the 1st pitch and got to raise money for "speak out against domestic violence" I have created a new blog all about my journey check it out.

http://mrsbeaverton2010.blogspot.com

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

Edited by: BriansBride2008 on Jun 17, 2009 1:39 PM

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Re: Update...
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 6:54 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Cool about throwing the first pitch!! And in all honesty, cool that sh*tbag is in jail! That's where he belongs, with no chance at bail! LOL Wish you could get things going though so you and your children can put it all behind you!

Proud member POOP - People Offended by Offended People

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 9:39 AM Go to message in response to: carebearny1999

Sh*tbag is just digging his hole deeper and deeper. Now Granda$$ (sorry... but when a grandfather bails out the son who did what Sh*tbag did to your daughter, his granddaughter, he loses the title of Grandpa or Grandfather. He's a GrandA$$) is out however much bail money he paid for Sh*tbag. GOOD! Serves him right!

Not surprised in the least.

Did Abby have a good birthday?

Misty

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 7:24 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

BB - Sorry that the trial got pushed back but good he's in jail to stay.

Cool about the first pitch!

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 8:15 PM Go to message in response to: CatStandish

Misty,
Granda$$....exactly! I'm loving the new found word for the so called grandfather...Or we can call him Grandsh*tbag...either term fits...

BB, glad to her that the monster is in jail with not an ounce of getting out this time. Hope your daugther is getting better day by day....hour by hour.

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jun 16, 2009 3:22 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Thanks for the update. I'm glad he's in jail. He should stay there forever. No trial needed.

Congrats on the 1st pitch. How was the rest of the game?

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

BriansBride2008 Posts : 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 1:11 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Well the rest of the game was fun but not good for the Beavers they lost.. Abby had a bithday party this past Sunday and she had a great time. She is going to PA on the 26h to visit my mom and she is so excited about that. She is a survivor and I am so proud of her. My son Cory is back in the hospital but it's not a bad thing this time, they are doing a 3 day monitor thing on his brain to see if they can narrow down where his siezures stem from. DH has had to have another cycst removed and now a new one is appearing.. it seams like one goes and another comes, that is frustrating.

Nowwww for the SH*tbag news.... Missouri dropped the ball big time and release him on bail instead of holding on to him like they were supposed to so Arkansas could go get him. So Ark is pissed and they are going to get him but not sure if he is at dads or not, if he is he should be back in jail soon, but if he is not then we don't know how long it will be.

BB2008

I married my best friend on 8-16-2008

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 3:26 PM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

Sucks the Beaver's lost. But glad your daughter had a great birthday. I hope her visit goes well. I always loved visting my family when I was younger. I hope your son and DH recover well.

I can't believe MO let him out!!!! Ark better find his ass and just lock him up FOREVER!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Re: Update... and now even more......
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 7:40 AM Go to message in response to: BriansBride2008

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine