What do I do?

Online Users: 1,366 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

sissi0 Posts : 10 Registered: 5/31/09
What do I do?
Posted: May 31, 2009 7:44 PM

So I was in my boyfriends house , he is going in a business trip and he invited me to come along and I say yes. So I stay the night , I had clothes at his house that I wanted to take , plus I have left all of the fancy jewelry that he had gave has gifts at his house because he has a safe and someone has try to break in to my house twice.

So I was packing my stuff and he was downstairs , I ask him I could put some of my stuff in his luggage and he was annoy but he said yes. Inside his suitcase there was this bag and it was little bit open and inside of it there was a box from one of my favorite jewelers.

I did not open it. I don't know if its a engagement ring because he haves give me plenty of rings but not an engagement ring.

Now I feel bad because , I feel like I did something wrong.

What if is a engagement ring?

I want to marry him more than anything but some people around us have made really mean comments about me implying I'm not with him because of him but because of what he can give me

I don't tell him anymore about this comments because the first time , the person who made the comment was a women who was getting train to be his assistant and she was really mean told me a lot of nasty things and when I told him he fire her. I felt really bad and since then I have never told him about the mean comments.

I know , I should not pay attention to what people say but it makes me angry.

Should I tell him that I saw the ring and about the comments I have heard?

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: What do I do?
Posted: May 31, 2009 8:23 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

I personally wouldn't mention seeing a jewelry box in his luggage - what if it is an e-ring - well you said you want to marry him so I'm assuming you'll say yes.

As for the comments from other people - honestly more information would probably be more helpful in this instance.

Regardless, I fail to see how whether or not it's an e-ring has anything to do with whether you tell him about this comments.

Posted: May 31, 2009 8:33 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

They are to separated topics but I decided to put then together.

They made comment about me being a golddigger, classless, easy. fiancestealer ( I have no idea where that one came from) . you know childish things.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: May 31, 2009 8:56 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

Well if it's childish, I'd ignore it.

Tofu Posts : 66 Registered: 4/2/09
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 7:52 AM Go to message in response to: sissi0

I wouldn't say anything about seeing the box. What good could come of it?

Cool

ninkwink Posts : 17 Registered: 5/11/09
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 9:24 AM Go to message in response to: sissi0

Don't tell him about seeing the box and don't tell him about the comments.

Michigans Posts : 10 Registered: 5/19/09
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 2:38 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

In regards to seeing the jewelry box I wouldn't stress and or tell him. I had been in a similar situation. I was at my now fiancé house and I was putting something away in a closet that never gets used. Needless to say, there was a fancy jewelry box in it. I freaked out! I didn't know what to do either. So, I didn't say anything.(good thing too cuz it wasn't what I thought it was.) To me it seems that if he had it in his suitcase, he was trying to hide it from you too, just let the suspense hang around and if it is what you think it is you'll still be surprised when he get finally does propose! I know that's what my FH wanted and he did get the reaction he was looking for too! Hope this helps. Congrats if I was wrong too! :)

Gaby0 Posts : 45 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 3:35 PM Go to message in response to: Michigans

Don't say anything.

MrsS2010 Posts : 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 12:26 AM Go to message in response to: Gaby0

I wouldnt say anything. I think there's a good chance he has heard some of these comments you mentioned because if it's that bad then i doubt hes blind to it so maybe he's doing the exact same thing you are and not talking to you about it to spare your feelings? But regardless of waht people can say..he obviously loves you and if thats "the" ring then he obviously wants to marry you no matter what people may think. Thats all that matters here.

Posted: Jun 17, 2009 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

OMG , I forgot about this and never updated , sorry. It was an engagement ring and I said "Yes". It was just great.

CheetahAngel Posts : 2,017 Registered: 11/29/08
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 9:02 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

Congrats Sisi did you take pics? :) How did he propose?

Visit my wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/alanandjarlyn

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

Posted: Jun 17, 2009 9:26 PM Go to message in response to: CheetahAngel

I didn't have a camera. I was not expecting it to happen that moment. He told me he wanted to check a property he was thinking about buying , so we went to this amazing place the property was amazing and when we went to the back he had prepared a picnic , it looked great. He started talking about the future and his plans and when he ask me to married him, he did not get on his knee since we where sitting on the ground.

Emaylie Posts : 13 Registered: 6/24/09
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 11:22 PM Go to message in response to: sissi0

just dont say anything wait for him to give u that ring. Maybe its a e-ring
I love my guy!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine