Bridesmaid Dresses....

Online Users: 1,284 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 9:55 PM

I need help! I have only been engaged for two weeks, and I am just starting all the planning. I have been trying to get an idea of bridesmaid dresses, and colors but am having a difficult time. Can anyone recomend any websites that include pricing information? It seems like every site I go to keeps that major detail a secret and expects you to go to specific stores. Unfortunatley, none of my bridesmaids are in the same state as me, and I need to coordinate these efforts using email.... . Any help would be very much appreciated!

Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 10:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Davids Bridal has prices and rebeccarode.com

just two that i know of. Hope that was some help

Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 19, 2005 12:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

The Knot's dress finder gives a price range. Many major manufacturers keep their dresses at or below around $200 if that gives you some idea.

Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 20, 2005 3:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I would suggest using David's Bridal. They are who i used. Most of their dresses come in many colors and you can search for a specific style, color length etc. Once you select your wedding colors then go out and find a dress color to compliment it or that is the same one.
My wedding colors are black and red. My MOH is wearing a red top with black lace and a black tea-length skirt and my other BMs are either wearing a red top with a black skirt or just a black dress. These are all at David's Bridal. And if you go into the mix and match section you can have to tops be a different color than the bottoms. Good luck!

Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 20, 2005 6:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Jasmine bridal's bridesmaid lines (belsoie and b2) have a wide range of colors and styles, but unfortunately the website doesn't give any pricing information. You could check it out for styles and colors though. www.jasminebridal.com and click on either belsoie or b2.

Bridesmaid Dresses....
Posted: Jan 21, 2005 3:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You could also look at formal dresses on the web-sites of major department stores (Dillard's Foley's Macy's, etc.). You might be able to find a nice dress that your BM's can order online (it might even be cheaper - I find that most things with the words 'wedding,' and 'bride,' attached are more expensive than otherwise.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine