Short to Medium Hair Up Do's

Online Users: 1,355 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 12:33 PM

Hey all!!! I am in desperate need of some ideas for my hair... I have short to medium length layered hair and would really like to wear my hair in an updo... I need pictures QUICK!!! I have a dry run on Friday!!!!!!!

Please help this damsel in distress!!!!

Posted: Jan 18, 2005 4:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Oh my gosh! I have the same problem. Go to Instyleweddings.com and go to hair, the first picture is a beautiful style, let me know what you think! Good luck!

Posted: Jan 18, 2005 7:19 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thats going to require more length than what I have... Any other ideas???

Posted: Jan 19, 2005 1:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am a cosmotology student and we are trained to make thin hair look fuller, short hair look longer. i visited instyleweddings.com and i personally like style #9. There's so much you can do with short hair. Also, if you want the appearance of longer hair, you can buy a temporary hair peice that gets bobby pinned into the middle crown of your head and the shorter hair pinned against your head. It's worth a shot. Talk to your stylist before your "dry run" and see if he/she recommends getting some artificial hair. Another thing, artificial hair can be matched to your own perfectly and it's not too pricey. Good Luck! Let me know what you come up with...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine