Dating Anniversary Gift?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

FutureJessicaFr... Posts : 7 Registered: 9/22/08
Dating Anniversary Gift?
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 10:23 PM

We are only three weeks away from our two-year dating anniversary, and though I'm not sure, I have a feeling he's planning on proposing. Even if he isn't, I want to get him something amazing since it's our two-year. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to make sure it's a gift that isn't too elaborate in case he doesn't propose, but something nicer than the ordinary everyday gift in case he does...

Knoxvegas Posts : 951 Registered: 9/12/07
Re: Dating Anniversary Gift?
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 11:32 PM Go to message in response to: FutureJessicaFr...

Maybe his favorite cologne. If he's a sports fan, you can't go wrong with something sports related. If you are sure presents are a must, think about his favorite things and go from there. A lot of guys are cluessless about giving presents, so I would ask someone close to him if he or she thinks he would like blank and see the reaction. I would not assume he is proposing when picking the present.

"Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count."

-Wolfman Jack Smith

Tofu Posts : 66 Registered: 4/2/09
Re: Dating Anniversary Gift?
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 1:05 PM Go to message in response to: FutureJessicaFr...

Here are a few anniversary gifts I have given my BF over the years: initial ring, leather jacket (that was our 2nd year anniversary), a different ring (after the 1st broke), a DVD player and portable DVD player, tickets to a show, a trip together, and I'm forgetting the last one...

For a birthday I once told him to pack a bag, and I had a suprise night planned. We drove about an hour and a half to a nearby city, dropped our stuff at a hotel, went for dinner (on me of course), and then to see a musician he has liked since he was a kid.

Hope that's helpful!

Cool

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine