Suggestions for a wedding planner

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

MarryingaDane Posts : 1 Registered: 2/12/09
Suggestions for a wedding planner
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 4:58 AM

Ok...so I need a little help finding a wedding planner. My fiance and I are getting married in June 2010 in the Umbria region in Italy. His family has a home near there and we have already reserved a small village/castle for the weekend. The more I get into the planning of the wedding the more I think we need a wedding planner from Italy. I have close to 100 guests from the US attending and he has about the same coming from Denmark and Italy. We live in Denmark so it won't be so hard to pop over to Italy and meet with vendors but I feel like I need someone that knows the area, local vendors, experienced in travel arrangements, local laws, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions for a company or individual in the Umbria or Rome areas?!? Thanks!!!

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Re: Suggestions for a wedding planner
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 2:49 PM Go to message in response to: MarryingaDane

Perhaps you could ask the manager from the village/castle if they know anyone. They might even know someone who has worked in their venue before. As a planner myself I think most of us would love an opportunity to work in Italy, but a local person will know more about the local laws, vendors etc. If they can't recommend anyone I would do some research online and then set up with some coordinators yourself. It would be eaier to pop over and meet some coordinators on one trip than to have to travel back and forth meeting vendors. Good luck. Your wedding sounds fantastic!

ItalianWeddingP... Posts : 2 Registered: 9/8/09
Re: Suggestions for a wedding planner
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 11:19 AM Go to message in response to: MarryingaDane

Dear MarryingaDane
We are an Italian professional wedding planner company located in Tuscany near the border with Umbria. In our web site ( www.tuscanyweddingplanners.com ) you can find a lot informations that can help you in organizing your wed. You'll find some ideas and suggestions and also a special page dedicated to the documents required to wed in Italy. It does not matter if you will chose our company or not for your wed, our web site will help you in any case.
If you need more informations or have any request, please do not hesitate to contact us with the properly web site section, we'll be glad to help you.
Thanks

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine