Your Most Messed Up DRAMA (NWR or WR - I don't care!)

Online Users: 1,358 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 36

BrideJay Posts : 63 Registered: 3/3/09
Re: Your Most Messed Up DRAMA (NWR or WR - I don't care!)
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 6:04 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

My drama is just that: MY drama.

I have recently started making weird problems for myself... and ObSeSSiNg over them.

Today, my issue is that I'm convinced I'm going to get laid off. The only evidence I really have, is that we're having a meeting next week to discuss some layoffs that have happened at other offices... and to discuss our "upcoming financial year"... I am also "imagining" that my supervisor has been acting weird around me... and purposely changing the subject when I bring up the layoffs.

I also have recently started looking up articles about diamonds... and how to tell if yours is real. I have seen the appraisal (and the price tag) for my rock... so I know that my FH didn't get a fake (at least not on purpose) but I'm reading these articles (about the 'fog test'... etc) and obsessing over the idea that we got ripped off! I have a beautiful stone, and its like my brain doesn't want to admit that its awesome... "its too pretty to be real" and BS... wtf!?

The last one is a little sick... I know I am at a good weight... my body is just fine. BUT I have gained a little over the past year and a half (I used to be very thin). When I was at my thinnest, I bought a bunch of new jeans... all of which, have of course, stopped fitting. My inability to fit into my "skinny jeans" has totally taken over and has morphed into my actually believing that I am FAT! I will see women that are probably about the same height/weight and I'll think to myself "Gosh I wish I were that thin" ....

What the heck?! My FH said that I'm happy & bored, so I'm creating crap to keep my mind occupied. I think he's right! I guess I'll have to learn to enjoy it and BREATHE!

Ahhhh it feels good to get this out. Hahaha... I'd never admit this stuff to anyone's face... they'd think I was completely off my rocker. Which is probably true... but...

(¯`ˇ´¯)
.`· .¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´

Dance like it hurts

Love like you need the money

Work when people are watching

adrigirl01 Posts : 287 Registered: 10/2/08
Posted: Mar 26, 2009 6:32 PM Go to message in response to: BrideJay

Bridejay, I can totally relate to you on that last one. Since the summer I've been stuck at home a lot (want a part time job because I'm in school online and living with my parents, but the available are mostly clerical that want experience which I don't have because I've always had outdoor/manual labor jobs...but that's a story all it's own). I know I'm a healthy weight, and I've barely gained a pound since my seasonal job ended, but I've somehow in my mind decided that all my muscle turned to fat so that little bit showing over my jeans that used to not realllllly bugs me....and that really bothers my FH. I know I'm not big, and normally I wouldn't care at all, I just worry about still fitting into my dress in July. I can always go buy new jeans to fit, I DON'T want to have to buy a new dress sigh. Pretty sure it's boredom. I can hardly keep my mind occupied when I'm not working on school or spending time with others, so I just find things to keep me occupied and sadly they're generally negative. Ugh.

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 9:34 AM Go to message in response to: BrideJay

BrideJay - Glad you were able to vent. I think with the econmy the way it is right now it's understandable to be worried about being laid off. And the other stuff - stop breath and just take it a little slower.

For those interested, I did go out last night. She did show up but she ignored me. It was grand. Had a blast and so glad I went.

Lilmisssouthern... Posts : 658 Registered: 8/12/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 9:54 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I'll Play:
Me ex and I have been broken up for 2 years. I left him and kicked him out of our place because he was cheating with another girl while I was 7 months pregnant with out son. We will call him S and her A.

After I kicked him out he moved in with A because he had no where else to go. They continued their relationship. S constantly comes to me and tells me how unhappy he truly is and how he never wanted to pursue that as a relationship but I didn't care because I was over it.

When I met FH A starts to see that S really isn't that into her... S begins trying to get me back and A starts to notice. A calls me up and decides she wants to be my friend.... She gets MY FH's work email and begins emailing him telling him she has fantasies about him... Fh forwards the emails to me and Never responds back to her. S has no idea she is doing that but clearly wouldn't care because he doesn't want to be with her.

I find out that A went out and bought the SAME EXACT WEDDING DRESS as me... THEY AREN"T EVEN ENGAGED!!!!! Her mother encouraged this move as her mother wants A to have everything she wants and A basically wants my life. She constantly texts me and tells me how lucky I am and has the nerve to ask me how to handle S. My response is... Good luck. S and A both think it is ok to talk to me about their relationship problems. I dont care!!! Honestly if it weren't for the fact that S is the father of My son i wouldn't even be speakin to him AT ALL.

A has the nerve to ask me why S is still stuck on me and what she can do to win him back. I told her he is still with her and her response is... Only because you wont take him back. S has been told many many many times that there is no chance in Hell that he and I could ever get back together. And for some reason they both seem to be stuck in high school with all of this crap. i personally want no parts in it but have been stuck with it.

How's that for drama?

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

http://www.mywedding.com/shannonandbrandon<magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 10:29 AM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Wow that is completely insane! A is a weirdo...why would you want to be with someone who doesnt want you back??? S needs to move on with his life.

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

Back from Iraq and ready to switch out the ACU's for a Wedding Dress!

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 10:54 AM Go to message in response to: DoesntPlayNice

DNP I cannot answer that question. i wouldn't never want to be with someone who even thought of wanting to be with someone else. A is just nuts. She has this whole fantasy life in her head but as for reality she doesn't have a grasp on that.

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

Free Disney Tickers

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Yikes! A definitely has some issues. She needs to leave S and get on with her life... if you're asking your guy's ex how to get him to love you instead of her... you know your relationship is going nowhere.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with these people... sounds ridiculous!

(¯`ˇ´¯)
.`· .¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´

Dance like it hurts

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 12:04 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Drm - You've posted about this before and I still can't believe how NUTS that is.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 12:17 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Pharm- You're right I have posted about her before but since then she has gotten even worse. Ok Not worse as in ready for a restraining order kind of thing but worse as in she really thinks that I WANT to help her with S. I mean I really couldn't care any less about those two and their relationship... The way I see it.. when you enter into a relationship with a person who is cheating on their significant other AND you KNOW about it, you are doomed to fail in that relationship as well. Especially since she knew how S was and that this wasn't the first time he had done that to me. She just thought and this actually came out of her mouth "I thought I could change him or make him change." I wanted to smack her when she said that No one can make anyone else change. But whatever. She is still psycho and I am still living my life. As far as being a horrible stepmother to my son she is actually good with him. She calls me once a week telling me how lucky I am to have a son and how she hopes her and S have children. This is something she sent me recently:

"We are going to make it through the hard times are love is undefiable" And that ladies made me laugh until i almost peed my pants. First off obviously their "love" Is defiable if you can even call it love or he wouldn't be trying to get his ex back and second... She used ARE instead of OUR... Poor thing... Maybe she really is just that STUPID! S told her in front of myself and his parents that the only reason he is with is because there is no one else that wants him....

So like I said hows that for drama for you? Man I should write a soap opera out of this or some sort of reality series...

Can't wait to be  a Mrs.

Free Disney Tickers

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 1:16 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

PharmTox, I've only read your drama so far, and all I have to say is....wtf? Hard to believe people sometimes.

Marty, you've already posted all your drama. LOL .

preview image

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: Lilmisssouthern...

Drm, That's a lot of drama. Sounds that she have a lot of issues and is desperated to get married. How she knew your wedding dress?

My ex from HS wants to be my "friend". He keeps sending me friends request in FB and myspace, and creating new accounts b/c I've been blocking his accounts. We have friends in commun and when they put pics of me, he made comments and send me messages with them. I'm ignoring him and hoping he gets tired and stop. But FH is worried he try other things to get my attention. This is not the first time ex is doing stupid things like this. When I was in college, he used to go to college to tried to talk with me and one day was fallowing me home. I went to the police station and they gave him a warning. He stop them until recently.

Can't wait to be Mrs. Snyder

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

MrsSy Posts : 504 Registered: 7/6/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 1:26 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Pharm, I'm glad you went to the bar and had a nice time!

Can't wait to be Mrs. Snyder

Proud Member of the P.O.O.P.

marty08 Posts : 1,110 Registered: 7/1/07
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 2:16 PM Go to message in response to: BrideJay

BrideJ-

I can so relate to your work drama! Just recently the whole entire office staff moved out of the main building. I'm really the only one here in the building. A few engineers...but they are usually in the back or out. So then my boss was always out in the lobby at 4pm. I was convinced he was spying on me, to see if I'm leaving early or something. It was funny, 4pm he's out there reading the paper. Of course, I didn't realize he was doing interviews in the afternoon and waiting for them to show up!

Can't relate to your diamond one. Have you scratched glass with it? LOL!!

Now the weight thing!! I'm totally there with you! I decided to become a vegetarian. I put on about 20 pounds in less than a year!! I was starving, and eating everything. Never got that tofu thing down. Now, I eat chicken!!! I've worked hard and reached my weight goal....but I still feel fat. My old clothes are fitting, but I'm convinced I lost weight everywhere but by belly and hips...these are fat!!

Life's not all beer and skittles, mate!

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 4:08 PM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

Happygirl - I know. It's really crazy. I'd say this is what you get for trying to help a friend - but I would do it again in a heart beat.

I had such a blast last night and she avoided me like the plaque. It was GREAT. Other people were sitting with me since she wouldn't come over there. hehehe That's really sad, but true.

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 7:09 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

marty:

Becoming a vegetarian caused you to gain weight? Did you figure what it was? Maybe your body was craving some type of nutrients you were missing, and made you hungry all the time... crazy! When I was in college I used to eat metal and glass a lot... my Dr. said that it could be that my body was wanting something (like iron) and causing my mind to crave weird things.

The job thing is still on my mind, but it seems like a good night of sleep last night helped my anxiety level... a lot, with everything. I was literally creating things to worry about. So weird what exhaustion does to a woman!

(¯`ˇ´¯)
.`· .¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´

Dance like it hurts

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift