Lost Before it was Found

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

PureFluff Posts : 10 Registered: 11/29/07
Lost Before it was Found
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 3:30 PM

So before I started anything, I was just browsing the internet for inspiration, for ideas. Granted, I thought I'd be in a white gown, just off of peer pressure, but I fell into this gem. I found it on Google and it lead to a dead end. I thought it would lead to Venus bridals but I've searched all their options up and down (as well as their affiliates) and no luck.

I'm looking up prom and quincinara gowns as well, just in case, and while I've found many similar in the skirt, the color and the bodice are never similar enough for me to like them near as much, but they've still become additions to my inspiration folder. I love the symmetrical aspect as well.

Know where it's from? Have other suggestions or ideas? Got a hot gown you wanna show me that's not even similar? Shoes? Post away! :) All help is appreciated in tracking this gown down.

Thank you.

I found this by Maribosa. Not quite the same, and certainly doesn't come in the same color, but closest thus far. I really do prefer the first, though.

Edited by: PureFluff on Mar 9, 2009 4:25 PM

mrsJLA Posts : 445 Registered: 5/25/08
Re: Lost Before it was Found
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 5:28 PM Go to message in response to: PureFluff

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: PureFluff

Have you seen this one by Maggie Sottero? The picture looks burgundy, but it's described as fuschia... I guess you'd have to see it in person for the color.
Capri Bridal GownBack View of the Capri Bridal Gown

Capri

There is also this one that comes in purple (it's the first one i thought of when I think purple wedding dress)

Back View of the Rosetta Bridal Gown
Rosetta Bridal Gown Rosetta

I hope you find your dress, or one you love just as much. It's beautiful!

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 7:57 PM Go to message in response to: HLYflute

Oh, one more! Again, it says the burgundy looking color is fuschia:

Back View of the Capri Leigh Bridal GownCapri Leigh Bridal Gown Capri Leigh

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 9:22 PM Go to message in response to: PureFluff

HannahbananaUK Posts : 1 Registered: 6/19/09
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 4:17 AM Go to message in response to: PureFluff

Hi,

I came across your post while searching for purple wedding dresses and I'm not sure if you're still looking for it, but I just signed up to tell you that this dress IS a Venus Bridals dress. The model number is K3359. I've only ever found this dress on the confetti website and I fell in love with it, but I'm yet to find anywhere that actually stocks it (I'm in England). Anyhow, according to the site I found it on, the dress is supposed to stay current until 2013 but I guess you have to actually contact the designer to find out more about it. Here is a link:

http://www.confetti.co.uk/fashionbeauty/fashion_search/dress_search/dressdetails.asp?id=4415

Hope this helps; Hannah.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine