Ocho Rios, 3/27/2010

Online Users: 1,249 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

JCBeaver Posts : 2 Registered: 2/24/09
Ocho Rios, 3/27/2010
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 10:14 AM

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to everyone. I am Jeremy, and I'm a Groom-to-be. Since there is no "Grooms.com" I am here. My lovely fiancee Amy and I have set our date and have confirmation that we are to be married on March 27, 2010 at Riu, Ocho Rios.

And many should find it as no surprise that based on the recommendations here and other message boards, we are using Tammy Levent and Elite Travel!

Tammy is incredible. How she does it all and still sleep I have no idea. I have only spoken to her a couple times on the phone and through e-mail for the last 5 days and you would swear that you are her only client.

Over the next couple of months I'm sure I will be a regular on these threads looking for ideas and asking for advice.

So hello to all other "to-be's" out there... congrats on your engagements and upcoming weddings.

Edited by: JCBeaver on Feb 24, 2009 12:09 PM

forlife77 Posts : 12 Registered: 2/23/09
Re: Ocho Rios, 3/27/2010
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 10:40 AM Go to message in response to: JCBeaver

Welcome and Congrats Jeremy! Its nice to see a groom to be here and excited about his wedding!

I'm planning a Key West destination wedding for November - good luck with the planning - its 1/2 the fun!

Tasha ~ November 2009 Bride to be ~

Marrying the Man of my Dreams!

10 Years as Friends; 7 years in Madly in Love, Engaged for 2 - Its about time and we are so ready!

elitegrp Posts : 1,048 Registered: 9/12/06
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 12:49 AM Go to message in response to: JCBeaver

Jeremy,
Its not that often that i work with grooms..you have been awsome.. I totally enjoy talking to you. And you are right.. when i work a wedding.. you guys are the most important part of my life at that time..
I get 4 to 5 hours sleep at night ..and here it is 1am and writing to you. I am passionate about what I do.. and in between all this.. I have time to talk to Beyonces dad Matthew about other events, and raise two kids, and run my company and two other companies actually....and help out Ms. Africa USA with her dreams..and Jordin Sparks with her charity work.. LOL .. geez.. and my reality show..
which of course we have to somehow include you and Uncle Jerry.

Love you guys already,

Tammy Levent / Elite Travel

Cool Have a great day! and Congrats to you

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 24, 2012 1:53 PM Go to message in response to: JCBeaver

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 6726 is just $299.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine