Hair piece help/advice

Online Users: 1,314 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

saranic0le Posts : 20 Registered: 12/19/08
Hair piece help/advice
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 2:48 PM

I have figure out exactly how I plan on doing my hair! I gave up on growing my hair long, I am too in love with my bob! I'm in need of a pretty comb that I can attach my veil to. I do not want to do anything expensive - I'm on a tight budget. If you have any suggestions, that would be great! My dress is pure white! I'm wearing my grandmother's pearls (however, they're more antiqued and not perfectly white any more). ANY suggestions would help! I've attached the hair style I'm doing! (PS my hair is really dark like in the second image, so just about anything would conrast well in my hair, i'm just indecisive).

Can anyone tell me how to get my "countdown signature" to work and not show up as a link? I put it in and it just shows up as a link....annoying!

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Re: Hair piece help/advice
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

I ended up wearing one that's more like a butterfly clip after finding it on ebay for $12!!

hair clip by you.

IMG_7587 by you.

It was sooooooooo pretty. Made of mother of pearl and small crystals. I wore my grandma's not-quite-white pearls too and it ended up coordinating SO nice! So I guess my advice to you is search around for something unique and second-hand. Maybe antiques-type stores too? You never know where you'll find fun used stuff. :)

IMG_7463.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

scarolinagirl Posts : 27 Registered: 3/11/09
Posted: Mar 11, 2009 9:44 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Girl I'm all about some Ebay! You can find anything on there. Just make sure you check the ratings on the seller. I've had good luck so far on my veil and a few other things. Good luck and congrats!

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 4:00 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Pronovias Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/designer-bridal-collections-pronovias-c-420_473.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine