Engagement Pictures???

Online Users: 1,272 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

Chasco Posts : 2 Registered: 4/2/07
Engagement Pictures???
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 11:10 AM

My FH and I want to get engagement pictures done but we dont have a lot of money to spend. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get them done? We would like to have the pictures taken outside.

Re: Engagement Pictures???
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 5:23 AM Go to message in response to: Chasco

Some of the suggestions that I could give to make your engagement pictures best with cost savings are you can ask friends or coworkers if they have any referrals to give you. If you already have a wedding photographer, enquire if they have package additions to the wedding photo package. This would get a substantial discount. It would also help your photographer before the wedding to learn about your style, likes and dislikes.

Smile

STBMrs Posts : 1 Registered: 2/25/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 2:00 PM Go to message in response to: Chasco

Chasco where are you located? I am a photographer but willing to travel if it's not too far. I'm also pretty reasonable as far as prices. 

GlamBride08 Posts : 101 Registered: 8/22/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: Chasco

If you are near a college or university you could think about talking to some of the photography majors who are in their third or fourth year. They are generally great photographers, and willing to cut down the cost extensively b/c they need experience, and need to get their name out there, but won't charge nearly as much as other "professional" photographers. Everyone else has had great suggestions as well! Good luck and happy planning :)

The future Mrs. Skaggs

When is my wedding

DutchBride Posts : 118 Registered: 3/11/08
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 5:18 PM Go to message in response to: GlamBride08

I must gloat here...my to be FIL is a wedding photographer.  YAY!  But yeah, definitely find photography students, they often do a WONDERFUL job!

* Marijke *

simplyulys Posts : 3 Registered: 2/19/09
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 6:25 PM Go to message in response to: Chasco

Hi,
I am a wedding planner and I work with several vendors. I am working with a photographer that is working on building his portfolio and is offering good specials. Take a look: www.simplyulys.com . He has really good ideas and top quality equipment. Good luck on your wedding.

bunnybear05 Posts : 157 Registered: 1/7/09
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 5:05 PM Go to message in response to: Chasco

never mind. Edited my response cause I realized the the original post is about a year old

Edited by: bunnybear05 on Feb 24, 2009 5:06 PM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine