Has anyone done The Firm?

Online Users: 1,344 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Posted: Mar 25, 2006 1:52 PM

I hate to admit this but I was watching an infomercial this morning for the firm work out. It looks like it would actually work but I am easily taken. Also, the windsor pilates seem like it would firm as well? Has anybody tried theese yet? Was it worth the money?

Posted: Mar 25, 2006 9:45 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just bought this at Target - the step thing and the weight bar. I have done the video once - and I was a bit sore the next day, so it must do something! I haven't had time in th elast week to do it again, but I plan to. I think it would work. I also have several pilates videos/DVDs - which is very good for toning and especially for flattening your tummy.

Posted: Mar 26, 2006 6:28 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wow- I didn't know target had it. Thats great, I will definatley try it. Thanks

Posted: Mar 26, 2006 7:01 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have the Winsor Pilates DVDs and I LOVE them!

It is a little difficult when I was starting out, but I got the hang of it.

Posted: Mar 26, 2006 9:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I bought a tape of the firm and I hate it. It was very hard for me to follow because the camera angles bounce everywhere. I am actually a strong beliver in the Carmen Electra Aerobic Strip tease. It is fun, easy to follow, and it works you out with lots of focus on abs, lower, and upper body. Also, it gives you some very neat ideas for that wedding night!

Posted: Mar 27, 2006 10:08 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I got the older version of the FIRM a while ago, and it totally kicked my butt. It's a great workout, but make sure you leave yourself time to ease into it or you'll be sore!!! I personally liked Slim in Six better, but that's probably because it was a tad bit easier and that's not really a good reason Wink

I just can't do home workouts... I'm not motivated and would much rather sit on my butt on the couch if I'm tired! haha

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine