What kind of jewelry that would go with my fuschia BM dresses

Online Users: 1,288 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

Missyjoy Posts : 1 Registered: 9/21/08
What kind of jewelry that would go with my fuschia BM dresses
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 10:12 AM

My BM dresses are Jasmine B2 dress in a peony color, which is like a fuchsia color. Their dresses will go to right around their knees. I was thinking maybe a single pearl on a necklace? Also, their shoes...since you'll be able to see them, should they all wear the same or be different. I was going to tell them they have to be some type of strapping, silver shoe with a heel. Does anyone have any ideas? Oh, and where is a good place to buy their jewelry? I'm getting them black tote bags with their 1st name initial in one fuchsia and their name in white embroidered, I bought them Coach wristlets, I want to make them flip flops for the reception and maybe make them a mug where I'd go to craft store buy some black with fuchsia polka dots and iron on their initial. I have so many ideas floating around in my head.

Anjelbabe Posts : 55 Registered: 1/10/09
Re: What kind of jewelry that would go with my fuschia BM dresses
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 4:08 PM Go to message in response to: Missyjoy

Silver or pearls. Even imitation pearls. Pearls go with everything and they look awesome :)

BellaBeautifulB... Posts : 78 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 9:50 PM Go to message in response to: Missyjoy

My bridesmaid dresses are going to also be fuchsia. The dresses are strapless A-line floor length dress. I told my girls they can pick out their own shoes in silver. I was thinking of buying their jewelery as apart of their gifts, but since they already have the same dress I thought they could pick their own jewelery. I prefer silver over pearl personally so I will most likely tell them silver.

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker

PearlK Posts : 3 Registered: 1/29/09
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 9:07 PM Go to message in response to: BellaBeautifulB...

Not sure if you've decided but I just saw this thread. you may want to look into peach freshwater pearls. I think they would be a nice match to the dress and fairly inexpensive for decent quality pearls.

lindseykaroline Posts : 1 Registered: 1/29/09
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 12:24 AM Go to message in response to: Missyjoy

My bridesmaid dresses are fushia also. I was wondering if you had chosen fushia and a white wedding dress as i did. I actually bought all of my bridesmaids white pearl sets. Your idea with one white pearl would look stunning too. If you are using black as part of your color theme, there is always the option of black pearls, or hematite, which would give you a tropical look. I found that it was hard to match too many other tones with the fushia. Hope this helps!

PearlK Posts : 3 Registered: 1/29/09
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 3:45 PM Go to message in response to: lindseykaroline

pretty tough to go wrong with a simple white pearl set as the above suggested.

picturesofamemory Posts : 30 Registered: 10/2/08
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 1:05 AM Go to message in response to: Missyjoy

OMG! I am also doing a tea length Jasmine B2 dress, but in purple! :D Anyway, I'm thinking of doing a single drop pearl with pearl earrings for them. I think it will look lovely and not over powering next to the chiffon.

RachelOS Posts : 70 Registered: 9/27/08
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: Missyjoy

Pearls are a classic for a reason!! Classic white pearls would look great, but silver colored (black) pearls would also look wonderful (and would match the shoes). Even fake pearls would work... no one will even notice that they aren't real because they'll be so far away for the ceremony. Good luck!

[url=http://daisypath.com]imghttp://dw.daisypath.com/OvO4m5/.png[/img][/url]

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine