How Should I Style My Hair???

Online Users: 1,261 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

saranic0le Posts : 20 Registered: 12/19/08
How Should I Style My Hair???
Posted: Dec 28, 2008 9:26 PM

Okay, so I am normally taking drastic measures with my hair (dying it and cutting it at a moments notice....or letting students hack away at it). At first I was thinking I'll just grow my hair out and wear it down for my wedding, but now I'm not so sure. I'm not against wearing it down, but I just recently got it cut (about a month and a half ago). My hair is very strong, thick and grows fast (i'm not sure why...i dye, blow dry, straighten and had put it in chlorine constantly for over 13 yrs) I'm just not sure how long my hair will be come June. Anyways. I would love it if you could help me come up with the best hair style. I don't want anything super intricate...but still classy.

This is my current hair...but my bangs have grown out and are now more often worn to the side...I plan on letting them continue to grow. When my hair is long it has a very slight wave to it but I typically blow dry it straight.

any help/suggestions will be awesome!

I become Mrs. on 06.20.09

HappyGirl13 Posts : 1,298 Registered: 4/21/08
Re: How Should I Style My Hair???
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 12:02 AM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Here are some ideas....I found these with a few minutes of surfing the Brides.com site:

Wedding :  Bride: Stephanie Casagrande Groom: Philip 'Boo' Purcell Location: Homewood, CA Wedding Hairstyles:  Look Book

Wedding Hairstyles:  Look Book Wedding Hairstyles:  Sexy Updos Wedding Hairstyles:  Princess for a Day

Marília Posts : 1 Registered: 3/5/08
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 9:13 AM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

Hey, sweetz!
Since I have short hair (shorter on the back, a little bit longer on the front, sort like Victoria Beckham's a while ago, remenber?), I kept it simple on my wedding day. Simple and classy, like you said. And I wore a tiara. Here are some picture for you, so you can have an idea.

Hope I can help you...

IMG_5497IMG_5599
IMG_3442IMG_5492IMG_3421IMG_5479

BrighterThanSun... Posts : 853 Registered: 10/17/08
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 12:21 PM Go to message in response to: saranic0le

I have hair somewhat similar to yours...like significantly longer but yours will grow and I have bangs that I wear to the side. I have pretty close to the same colour (but since it's natural it's a bit lighter) and equal thickness.

Right now this is my favourite hair do

Edited by: BrighterThanSunshine on Jan 16, 2009 12:22 PM

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine