Those last stubborn pounds!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 19
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 11:38 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Yay, I'm a trend setter! Woo hoo, always hoped it would happen!

I did increase my dose, I'm up to taking it 4 times per day. I noticed that it does help, but mine also says not to take more than 6 per day. If it stops working, like, say I don't go for a day, I might add a 5th dose, but right now it's working great at 4 times a day.

I hope it works for you guys, I really feel so much better with all these "toxins" out of my system. That's the whole claim on the box, that it pushes toxins out of your system from your organs and stuff. Gross, right? I guess that's what happens though, things build up in crevices and we just have to do something to get rid of the bad stuff.

Posted: Mar 23, 2006 12:36 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't have a vitamin shoppe around where I live, would it be the same if I bought like the Benefiber tablets, or do your's have special ingredients?

Posted: Mar 23, 2006 8:34 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Benefiber, from what I can tell, is slightly different. It's a fiber supplement and it's main ingredient is Guar Gum (am I correct?). I believe that any fiber supplement will help you with regularity over a period of time, but these girls and I are talking about a cleanse. It's a little bit more...hmmm..."potent" and instead of it just being some fiber to help you along, it's more of a purge. That's the best way I can describe it.

You could also use something like Citrucel or Metamucil -- these are long term use products that you would use everyday to establish a healthy pattern of regularity. You could definitely use them to acheive your goals. I've had better luck with Citrucel in the past (both for taste and for function) but everyone's body is different. It might take some tinkering to find what works best for you.

Posted: Mar 24, 2006 10:14 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I bought a bottle of Colon Cleanse at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. I think it was less than $10. It's probably not the same as you're talking about, but it is working pretty well for me. A lot of people don't know that you should "go" every day - we eat every day and we should eliminate waste every day. Not going often is really not good for you.

Increasing your water intake will help also. It helps to cleanse your body, it helps you not to retain water which will make you weigh more and it helps to control your appetite - keeps you more full.

Posted: Mar 25, 2006 11:05 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm one of those people! I used to think it was so incredibly odd that FH went the bathroom multiple times a day, when I wouldn't go more than 2 times a week! He was the one who sort of made it known to me that I need to do someting (of course this was years and years ago, and I've been trying for all this time to become regular for long term).

I'm glad people are learning from this forum -- if nothing else, it's a great place for women to come together and become healthier for their futures.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine