NWR-The New SEX Thread!

Online Users: 1,340 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 397

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Re: NWR-The New SEX Thread!
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 4:25 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

that is too hot!! lol try going darker next time...like a punky school girl with a black shirt on top...or no shirt and just the bra? lol...handcuffs?.....

Mrs. Pinky

Our Wedding Website 

My mom: "Xanax - sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

My friend: "Alcohol just makes the floor hate me even more."

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 5:08 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ooh! That's a good idea...I might try that...lol.

As far as handcuffs go, I've tried to tie him up and dominate before, but he is too much of a butthead. Even tied up he finds a way to turn the tables on me. It was good sex, though. lol. We'll see. :)

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 5:18 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

I'm trying to think of a new outfit now, any ideas?

Mrs. Pinky

Our Wedding Website 

My mom: "Xanax - sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

SummerLove07 Posts : 5 Registered: 12/31/08
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 8:45 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

Ok.. I'm one of the ladies that WAITING! YAY. My boyfriend and I are both virgins, as odd as that may seem these days, and let me tell you it is really really hard to keep my commitment sometimes.
I've been told not to wait, to try it ot to see if we're.. compatible... but we already have an immense amount of Chemistry, that I think we'll be absolutely fine. I'm very VERY excited to have that first night with my future husband... But I don;t want to think about how far off it is!

This may be a tip for future reference:
Whenever we talk about our wedding night, he says not to even mess with lingerie, because it'll just end up on the floor! True... But wheres the fun in that?

Waiting on my perfect day...

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 1:15 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

So I had a new outfit for NYE...cute pink VS skirt and a pink bra....Richard LOVED it. wink
Here's the only pics I could find of it (besides the ones we took lol j/k)
pinkskirt.jpg picture by jenny3_26_05
the front
pinkskirt2.jpg picture by jenny3_26_05
the back. I love how it has a big pink bow on the back!

Mrs. Pinky

Our Wedding Website

My mom: "Xanax - sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

Edited by: mrspinky on Jan 2, 2009 4:32 PM

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 8:53 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Too cute Mrs. Pinky!!!

Posted: Jan 7, 2009 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Lol thanks. Richard loved it. I'm thinking about wearing it tonight to surprise him. I wish I could find my black and silver pinstriped skirt....

Mrs. Pinky

Our Wedding Website 

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 7:03 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

How important is sex in your relationship? After all, sex is central to a wonderful marriage.

Very. But not quantity, quality and openness. But the intimacy before, during and after are great. I think maybe passion might fade in some relationships but I don't buy that it does in all. Anyway, we talk about this a lot, and it really is important to both of us, but the part that is important is (for him) my wanting him and enjoying him sexually (and same for me). We never had that in our previous marriage OR high school BF/GF relationships.

That in no way detracts from out interests that we share outside sex. That time is cherished also, but yes, sex to us is an important piece that fits into the rest of our relationship with each other.

How often do you find time to make love to your husband/future husband? Do you have set night(s) of the week?

We have no set schedule, but I guess on average 5-6 times/week sometimes more rarely, rarely less. Generally at night but sometimes on weekends in the morning too. A few week days in the mornings, when he's woken me up, but it's much more common that if it's mornings it's on the weekends.

Perhaps
you're waiting until after your marriage for that big night! What are
you anticipating? Do you really want it now and don't want to wait?

nope....we could hardly wait the month we had to wait before I visited him. We started out long distance and that wait, and the one after before I moved, were horrendous!!

What are your biggest turn-ons? Turn-offs?

turn ons, kissing, talking about what we like, and hearing him answer specifically, or graphically, before. Touching, being in our hot tub together before, the looks he gives me, seeing him or watching him, I don't know...a lot of different things about him.

turn offs, interruptions.

Other questions I missed, the BJ phraseology...well, that's called "want me to suck your cock tonight?" Sometimes I text him that, or email. It's pretty effective. Therefore it's fun. But, really it's a massive, monumental, huge and total turn on to do that. I love it, I love watching him, feeling him, and really, really love making him cum like that. I don't know, maybe it's that I'm in control and that he is clearly, obviously and totally loving it. But...it's one of my favorite things. 69 too, but also just him. He always touches me during because he can't stand not to for the whole time, so it's always mutual. ANd being mutual is way, way, way more important to him than me. By far. He is absolutely the most unselfish man I have ever been with.

Never had a uti, so I'm lucky there. And DH is snipped, so no BC or condoms, so the backflow thing is just part of sex. Doesn't bother me really.

During the flow? Sometimes, but mine generally aren't too heavy, don't last super long, he doesn't mind and I'm not all sick feeling or crampy other than the very first night before. But no way, no how, no licky licky when it's sticky, sticky. I couldn't do it, even if he could or were willing.

But otherwise? I love it, only when he does that it's over pretty fast and sometimes I don't want to cum until he's inside me. Sometimes I can and do multiple times, but 5 or 7? No way, at most 3, which is way, way more than sufficient@!!

I always do though, so guess I'm lucky that way too. But that wasn't how it was before.

what else, um, if he became paralyzed we'd just do other things and it's him I love, so of course that would remain unchanged.

anal? nope. I really don't want to try it because the one time my ex forced it and pretended it slipped it was excruciatingly painful. DH mentioned wanting to try it, but, he doesn't want to if I don't want to. Said there's tons of other stuff and if he knew I didn't want to, it wouldn't be enjoyable for him either, and since he knows we don't.

No, I don't do diy for him, and he hasn't asked. My ex forced the issue and I hated it. Hated him. Have a hangup as a result. I absolutely don't want memories of that ass involved when I'm with DH. So, DH knows my past and is very, very good about letting me take the time to be comfortable. It always happens,but DIY for him is probably not ever going to happen.

Besides, I haven't since moving here, I prefer the real thing. We did mutually before I moved, by phone or computer, but I definitely am someone who prefers the real thing. He does also. Although sometimes he's done it during, which has been a big turn on too. I know, he'd probably like to watch me but in no way am I gonna do that unless I knew for sure that it wouldn't bring ex flashbacks.

I think that's most of the topics in this new thread. The old one, the one bird started, had a ton of good stuff in it too.

Rose217 Posts : 474 Registered: 8/9/08
Posted: Feb 15, 2009 6:30 PM Go to message in response to: cyndi33

I'm bumping this thread back up to the first page, it's been too long.

So, anybody have any great sex this weekend???

MrsJDtobe Posts : 159 Registered: 2/15/09
Posted: Feb 15, 2009 6:38 PM Go to message in response to: MrsPJM3

I TOO, came from a 13 yr marriage where it was VERY seldom. My fiance is amazing and truly takes sex to a different level of intimacy. He's a cop,so his crazy schedule doesn't allow for it to be OFTEN, but I am a firm believer of quality over quantity! It's amazing when you can't keep your hands off each other!!!

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: Rose217

During my birthday party this weekend, we snuck off to the bathroom and had a little quickie in there...it was a big turn on for him since we never do stuff like that...fun fun

Mrs. Pinky

Keyholder of the TP Cabinet of P.O.O.P.

Our Wedding Website 

surferbabe825 Posts : 12 Registered: 1/13/09
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

My hubsand and I had awesome sex on saturday on the couch!

surferbabe825 Posts : 12 Registered: 1/13/09
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

s

Edited by: surferbabe825 on Feb 16, 2009 3:04 PM

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 3:27 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

It looks like it's been a long time since anyone has been here, so I'm bumping it up for old times sake...especially with all of the sex talk going on around here.

wedding widget

www.mywedding.com/justinandmeaganswedding

DoesntPlayNice Posts : 809 Registered: 12/17/08
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 3:34 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

How did I miss this thread? I am a total pervert and will talk about sex willingly any time of day LOL

Previously Posted as Military Bride.

CEO of E.N.E.M.A. (Enemy Negotiations & Extraction Military Agency) A special Division of P.O.O.P. (People Offended by Offended People)

When POOP can't do it alone....they call for the ENEMA.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine