Wedding Album

Online Users: 1,340 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

FutureMrsNajar Posts : 159 Registered: 11/15/07
Wedding Album
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 6:56 PM

Hello-

I got married in June and I have yet chosen which photos I want in my wedding album. I have a contract with the photographer for one of those 100 photo/40 page fancy flush digital albums. My question is how do you choose what 100 pictures go in the album? Is there a list I can follow like how many of just me and my husband, how many with bridesmaids and groomsmen and how many with family etc?? Its been 6 months. I need to take care of this. Please help??

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

~ June 28, 2008 ~

JackieB0129 Posts : 497 Registered: 4/24/07
Re: Wedding Album
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 7:22 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsNajar

Our photographer gave us a template to use.

Basically we started out with single shots, couple shots, wedding party shots, family, ceremony, receptions, and then candid shots.

I know that's beyond basic but we just picked out our favorites in each of those areas and the photographer set up from there.

Jackie B!

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 8:03 PM Go to message in response to: JackieB0129

If you search around there are some really great albums out there online shown as examples of photographer's work. If you see a composition you like, basically copy it. lol Here's mine that I did kinda like that:

http://share1.sendtoprint.net/bshare.php?hashid=1585a6f19f4b5e324deb

It was a complilation of a bunch of albums I looked at for inspiration :) I hope that helps!

IMG_7875.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 10:22 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsNajar

It took me from June to November to order my album, so don't feel bad! I made a list of good photos for each possible category: getting ready, church, processional, unity candle, vows, recessional, leaving the church, pictures of me, pictures of dh, pictures of us together, with our parents, with grandparents, with bridal party, me with bm's, dh with gm's, first dance, parent dances, reception entrance, toasts, cake, cake cutting, bridal party dance, bouquet/garter toss, random reception pictures.....those are all the categories I can think of right now!

So anyway, I went through the proof book and wrote down the numbers of the best pictures to fit each category, then narrowed it down from there!

There is probably a much better way to do this, but it worked for me.

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:37 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsNajar

Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Cathedral Train Taffeta Wedding Dress Style Monalisa Royale
Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine