UPDATE--BFF got married PRO PICS IN!!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 24

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Re: UPDATE--BFF got married PRO PICS IN!!!!!
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:10 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

I still LOVE the embroidery on the dress!!! - Who brough the Bacardi? lol... Love the shot of the rings on the thumb. I told my BFF/MOH to do that too! - CUTE TATTOO!!! Is that the bride's??? (Just saw that it was...awesome! I'm glad she didn't cover it up. What does it mean to her?) - I love the "red carpet" look, like a celebrity!!! - Can I just say that her ASS looked GREAT in that dress. I had hips and a waist in my dress but I'd give anything to have my ass look like that!!! - Love the cake topper! I wanted to find one like that. - I love the candy choices!!! Candy people actually EAT! ha ha! Any reason why they picked those? Suckers and airheads??? - There's a pic of the bride reaching into the top of her dress, were there tissues or something in there? - I love the jewelry she picked too. Simple and perfect for her dress. - I LOVE the pic where the frame is the bride and groom holding hands at the alter...so beautiful.

Beautiful wedding and great pics!!!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket
Our Wedding Website 

My mom: "Xanax does make you sleepy. it has a sedative effect. sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

LilMrsSunshine Posts : 195 Registered: 6/25/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Mush!
OMG I love the pro pics thanks for sharing!!! Pictures make me so anxious for my own wedding!!! The reception looked like so much fun!!

4-4-09<--- I'm Changin my Name!!

www.melanieandjeramie.com

TigerBride515 Posts : 482 Registered: 10/15/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:07 PM Go to message in response to: LilMrsSunshine

Great pics!!! Looks like it was an awesome wedding and a great time!

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 3:29 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Mrs Pinky- Goodness, I don't even remember who brought the Bacardi. We drank it on the limo ride in. It was just enough for 1 stiff drink for all of us. It really calmed the nerves. The Foxy tattoo is Phylicia's tattoo. It's kind of like a self motivator tattoo. She's not close with her biological father (he didn't even come to the wedding) so it's a reminder to herself that she kicks ass. Her booty is great and I hate her for it. 9 billion leg lifts wouldn't give me a butt like that. Her dad's Jamaican (sp?) so she gets her curves from his side of the family. She has been blessed with great boobs and a great booty.

The candy- we both looooooove candy so she picked stuff out from Sam's club that yes, people really eat. Chocolate was the first to go followed by the gummies.

Yes, she did have her G-ma's blue hankerchief tucked in there. Then she started to cry so it came in handy. We all cried. It was so touching and such an awesome wedding.

I got so excited to see how great her photos are since we're using the same photographer. Yes, it makes me want April to hurry up and get here.

ever thine          ever mine          ever ours

Check out our site http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

dryden5 Posts : 330 Registered: 2/4/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 4:03 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Mush I commented in confessions thread BUT there were a few pics that were perfect they caught the emotion...I loved the one of you pulling the veil, There are a few of the couple together that are great. Was that her Gpa walking her down the aisle? I loved all the ones of you guys dancing. and there is one of the 2 of you sitting together its the perfect BFF picture. Thanks for sharing
myspace wedding countdown

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 4:34 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

I had a pina colada during the lunch the day of my wedding, I wish someone would have given me a stiff drink before the ceremony though! I love the tattoo! I have a small heart tatoo that reminds me that even if I think no one loves me, to have a little love for myself. I have a bigger heart tattoo that reminds to me have more love for other people. reminder to self to adopt a jamaican baby That's sweet about the hankerchief. I'm CERTAIN your pics will turn out fantastic!!! Hers were amazing!!!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket
Our Wedding Website 

My mom: "Xanax does make you sleepy. it has a sedative effect. sometimes I will take a half and it really eases tension and keeps me from being less of raving bitch."

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 4:38 PM Go to message in response to: dryden5

It was her grandpa that walked her down the aisle. He's such a sweet man. Very kind and warm....the kind of person you just want to hug forever.

We both were trying to figure out what we were talking about when we were sitting together. I think we were both just too tired to stand anymore.

ever thine          ever mine          ever ours

Check out our site http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 7:01 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

The Pics are great thanks for sharing. Just one question, who is that guy in the green shirt?

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

wedding ticker

LisaSummerBride2B Posts : 126 Registered: 8/10/08
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 7:24 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Oh my gosh!! These pictures are great! She looks gorgeous!!

I really liked her colors, she mixed JUST the right amount of black and white together. It looks totally chic and elegant! And I love her cake topper!!

And her card table (I'm just guessing) with the quote "The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love until it's given away" was in this vellum quote thing that I found and I put it in FH's deployment book (I put little notes and stuff in there while he's home then he takes it with him when he deploys). And I just found that so funny!! :)

-Lisa-
Deployment survivor!

wedding websites

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 2:32 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Big discount. any detail please visite to, http://www.juliebridalshop.com/

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine