NWR-The New SEX Thread!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 397

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Re: NWR-The New SEX Thread!
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: HappyGirl13

Happy - It's a strain of staph. Totally get it tested. My ex's wife and their son have it now and they have to keep their house disenfected all the time or any of them could have a break out. While I was with him, I got staph twice, no thanks!

Mrs. Pinky

glitter-graphics.com

Our Wedding Website 

sjhc132 Posts : 164 Registered: 3/18/08
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 1:39 PM Go to message in response to: goldenLOVE

as far as the "special" term i do it out of respect for the childrens parents...if the kid is old enough to tell me what they call it then i just go ahead and call it a penis or vagina...most of the parents im around are pretty conservative so its just simply out of respect...im not sure exactly what i will do when i have my own kids though...as far as having sex on your period...we do sometimes with a towel on the bed then take a shower...i was just at the very beginning of my period on our wedding day and i didnt even know i was actually bleeding till we got done with have sex and we went down beforehand...i felt bad but he said it was no different...he didnt know either till we were done and saw some blood on him and the sheets...i know tmi...but i dont think ill ever let him go down on me again while im on it...as far as uti are concerned never had one knock on wood so i cant help u out there...i dont know some girls that get kidney infections all the time and she had to cut caffine out of her diet have u tried that...

i was meant for him and he was meant for me :)

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 7:12 PM Go to message in response to: sjhc132

No sex while i'm on my period. There is NOTHING sexy about cramps, bleeding, and bloating. Ain't nothin sexy to me during that time but a truckload of chocolate, coca-colas, hot showers, and my comfy bed

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

Happy Together since June 20, 1994

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 10:34 AM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

Hello girls!

Some of you know I've been sick. That means that I have some make-up sex to attend to tonight. What are everyone's plans for romance this weekend?

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 12:49 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

Chris and I have some time off together, until wednesday night! So we're hoping to set aside some US time! YAY! :D

10/26/08 

Posted: Nov 21, 2008 1:03 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

Linda Jo - Glad to know you're feeling better.

We don't "plan" much, but we usually have mid afternoon sex on Sunday's or morning sex on Sunday. Maybe I'll surprise him and do it the night before AND in the morning? lol

Mrs. Pinky

glitter-graphics.com

Our Wedding Website 

RanAway2Maine Posts : 2,359 Registered: 1/27/08
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Ah-Thanks mrspinky!

After reading another thread, it brought me to another question...How many of you ladies have "faked" an orgasm?

I have a few times, but never with my husband. Be honest.

Posted: Nov 21, 2008 6:11 PM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

Never once. I've gotten to where I thought it was going to happen and anticipated but never actually pretended I've had one.

Mrs. Pinky

glitter-graphics.com

Our Wedding Website 

cyadi83 Posts : 68 Registered: 7/18/08
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 6:47 PM Go to message in response to: mrspinky

Hey girls! I've been so busy with the wedding coming up in two weeks that I hadn't had a chance to check back in.

I'm glad you enjoyed my anal adventure...On that note, we actually tried it (sober this time) a few days later. FH was really sweet and patient with me. We used a heck of a lot of lube and went extremely slow. I have to admit it was a bit painful. I can see how some of you ladies would refrain from anal after having a penis shoved up there all at once with the excuse that "it slipped". We've done it several times since then. It was a bit uncomfortable the first couple of times but it's totally different now. I had one of my strongest orgasms during anal and vaginal stimulation at the same time. But, you know, it's all a matter of preference.

HappyGirl- I'm so sorry that you're going through that. I've had a couple UTI's and they're extremely painful. I don't see how anybody can withstand them. I really don't know what to tell you. I have a degree in microbiology and the only thing that comes to mind is that you're doing something that's causing you to get reinfected. Do you use tampons? They hold a lot of bacteria. Have you tried using a different type of toilet paper? Some toilet papers can irritate your vulva and cause an infection that can go up your urethra. Make sure you both get tested for STI's. The penis can hold all kinds of bacteria.

I had recurrent yeast infections. When I say recurrent I mean like every other month. I kept trying to use over the counter meds and they just werent working. My doctor prescribed the yeast infection pill. It worked to clear it up but the candida was back the following month. Now she has me drinking the yeast infection pill (diflucan) once a month to keep them in check. I have to take them for 9 months without fail. It's been working so far but i wish I could just figure out whats causing them. The pill will clear it up but if I can't figure out what's causing it then what's the point.
I'm going to have to go in for a diabetes test to see if that's the problem. I really hope it's not the case

Celiny Posts : 285 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 7:31 PM Go to message in response to: cyadi83

I have never posted on this thread, but I happened to stumble upon it this evening, and thought maybe someone can help me with a question.
I am almost 5 months pregnant, and have been very horny throughout my pregnancy so far. I seem to want my husband all the time. It feels great during the sex, however, once we are finished, I am in a lot of pain. My vagina burns/hurts/aches so bad, that I can't stand up. This will last for up to 2 hours. I know I don't have an infection, since they check my urine every time I see the OB/GYN. I also get some cramping in my stomach.
Has anyone ever heard of this before? I really don't want it to be a deal breaker for me. My husband and I enjoy our sex life, and it would be quite hard for us to abstain for the rest of my pregnancy.
Thanks.

preview image

ryanne Posts : 1,042 Registered: 4/27/06
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 11:21 PM Go to message in response to: Celiny

Celiny wrote:I have never posted on this thread, but I happened to stumble upon it this evening, and thought maybe someone can help me with a question.
I am almost 5 months pregnant, and have been very horny throughout my pregnancy so far. I seem to want my husband all the time. It feels great during the sex, however, once we are finished, I am in a lot of pain. My vagina burns/hurts/aches so bad, that I can't stand up. This will last for up to 2 hours. I know I don't have an infection, since they check my urine every time I see the OB/GYN. I also get some cramping in my stomach.
Has anyone ever heard of this before? I really don't want it to be a deal breaker for me. My husband and I enjoy our sex life, and it would be quite hard for us to abstain for the rest of my pregnancy.
Thanks.

preview image

I had similar symptoms when I got a bacterial infection right after my honeymoon. The buring brought me to tears on more than one occasion before AND after I finally went to the doctor. But my doctor didn't do a urine test on me to figure it out--I actually had a full exam and my doc took discharge samples and tested them. They told me that I most likely got the infection from a combo of sex, hot tub and ocean. They also explained that the heat from the hot tub set it off--the temperature screwed up the balance of good and bad bacteria. Since you're pregnant and are going through lots of hormonal changes which can screw with that balance, I imagine that an infection is not unlikely. So I would definitely call your doc and set up an appointment to find out what's up.

BTW, the infection I had was not yeast--it was called bacterial vaginosis.

Hope I helped!

krista210 Posts : 450 Registered: 7/14/07
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

So the date night that we had wednesday night was ridiculous! DH planned to take me to a documentary about Bolivia at the University but it ended up being on tuesday night instead and we missed it and nearly barged into an art history class (taught by a super sexy teacher might I add that I had three classes with). It was pretty funny and DH felt so bad. He is so sweet! So then we just came home and watched tv, so it was pretty pointless but at least we hung out.

We went to the gym together for the first time this morning and we discovered that watching each other work out is a huge turn on. He is beginning to look like when we first met again, all ripped and everything. I was so horny when we got home but I'm a day or so away from sex...

I've never faked an orgasm. I dont really see the point because then that person would think they were doing something right. I get frustrated when I dont orgasm which can create problems for DH and I but we are working on it and I'm trying not to get upset. Its so hard though because I just want to so bad, which is likely why I'm not in the first place. Anways, I'm pretty sure I'll get to have sex toomrrow so I'm definitely loking forward to that!

sjhc132 Posts : 164 Registered: 3/18/08
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 4:07 PM Go to message in response to: krista210

im with ou krista...ive never faked and dont understand why someone really would want too...b/c if ur going to be with that person for at least awhile u may have to keep it up and to me thats just as bad as lying to them. plus im not a very good liar and i think someone could tell if i was faking. now believe me ive had many many times that i never even came remotely close to the big "O" and just had to move on and try to conceal my dissapointment...

i was meant for him and he was meant for me :)

Celiny Posts : 285 Registered: 7/23/07
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 6:28 PM Go to message in response to: ryanne

Ryanne - Thanks for the advice! I will definitely ask my doctor about it.

preview image

goldenLOVE Posts : 44 Registered: 9/8/06
Posted: Nov 23, 2008 8:28 AM Go to message in response to: RanAway2Maine

RanAway: I have faked it before.... and with my FH. That was in the beginning though before I realized it was ok to express that he wasnt doing it exactly right TO HIM. I havent faked it in a while because now I am very open verbally (and do demonstrations if I have to...lol) I definitely know how the ladies feel who are so close and then never make it there... It is hard to express my disappointment then... but I always do it jokingly like "dang baby... I couldnt get 5 more seconds...lol" or "why so selfish tonight...lol"

For me... nothing interesting has happened. No sex since the last "25"... which is ok. We went to our doctors to get checked up... the usual STD testing and physicals... everything is in order STD wise. I had to take some tests (because Ive been having some vaginal issues) but the results havent come back as of yet... Wednesday is the big day. Im pretty nervous because I know something is wrong I just havent pinpointed exactly what it is... just pray for me ladies. Thanx
"If I had to choose to love you or to breathe I would use my last breathe to say I love you."

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine