LA Fitness gyms

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
LA Fitness gyms
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 8:12 PM

does anyone who has a membership with LA Fitness that offers the exercise classes know if the pilates classes have to have a special mat or do they supply them or how cheap can you buy one for?...i've never done pilates before but have heard its great so i might try to get myself and FH involved in it but what to know what we need to bring... i guess i could just ask at the gym but i'm here now and not there lol...and everyone here is fast on answers

LA Fitness gyms
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 8:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't belong to LA Fitness, but I think I used to. God, I'm only 24 and already losing my memory. I think when I was like 18 I joined for a year. I brought my own mat, but I think they supplied them too. Mats are realtively cheap, off eBay or online.

LA Fitness gyms
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 8:40 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm sure you could call their main line or call your local one and just ask them. That's probably standard information that an employee would know.

I was thinking about joining the one that recently opened up in South Plainfield, but geez, that sign up fee would kill me. Even though there are no contracts, just by paying that chunk up front, I would have to stay for at least 15 months for the cost to balance what I pay per month at my gym now!

LA Fitness gyms
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 12:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

they should offer cheaper ones. they do at my la fitness. a lot of people will bring their own too. you can get one as cheap as $20 ar targetSmile

LA Fitness gyms
Posted: Mar 23, 2006 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I just saw a pilates mat for sale at Academy (I think that might be a regional chain - sorry if it is and there isn't one near you, it's kind of like Oshman's but bigger) for about $15 in the section where all the gym equipment and and altheltic support products like ankle and knee braces are.

I don't go to LA Fitness, but they've got a bunch at Gold's. I've never had trouble finding a spare mat, but I think I may buy one of my own.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine