My engagement pics!!

Online Users: 1,244 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

Destiny123 Posts : 519 Registered: 5/5/08
My engagement pics!!
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 4:10 PM

We had our pics taken Saturday, my photography had my CD ready yesterday!! Out of 500 pics, i have almost 90 that are my faves... So instead of saving them all to my photobucket, resizing them all, and posting them all. I put them in a photobucket album and I'm just gonna post the link

Our photographer included a "family session" with the engagement session. So along with FH and I, is Faith, my future step daughter!!

I LOVE the pics!!

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/destinyrey_bucket/Engagement%20pics/

AngelofAugust Posts : 89 Registered: 8/3/08
Re: My engagement pics!!
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 4:15 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

Very cute! Your photographer took some really sweet pictures. I love that you included his daughter.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: AngelofAugust

It was really important to us to have her there.... :) We were glad she offered to include the family session for free...

And I forgot to include this in my original post... but... I'M SORRY to whoever we stole the "rings on a puck" idea from. I was looking at your pics a while back, FH walked in, seen that one and said "we're doing that. I don't care if you don't like it. We're doing it." and emailed it to the photographer!! haha I DID love it, and didn't mind doing it at all! So, whoever's idea that was originally, i'm sorry we stole it!!! :)

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 4:26 PM Go to message in response to: AngelofAugust

ugh.... double post... oops

Message was edited by: Destiny123

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

You guys are adorable together! I love the puck idea! And that little girl so cute!

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket 

taken in Galveston 3.5 months before Hurricane Ike destroyed the island

Our Wedding Website 

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

Destiny- the pictures came out beautiful. Your photographer did a great job and you both look so sweet together. I like the ones where Faith is making faces and also the ones where there is some color but some blackand white ... very nice.:)

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

LisaSummerBride2B Posts : 126 Registered: 8/10/08
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 7:09 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

You guys look so happy! Your pictures are great and I really like that you incorporated Faith in your session!! She's so cute!

-Lisa-
Surviving our first deployment

When is my wedding

Brooke051609 Posts : 723 Registered: 12/31/07
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 7:51 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

You're pictures are so awesome!! Love all the candid stuff! And the family group pictures, she is too cute!! We're getting ours taken next Tuesday, I can't wait!! Congrats to you!

LinzZ Posts : 683 Registered: 12/13/07
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 4:48 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Everyone looks great!

Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present.

lin and nate

beentogether9ye... Posts : 53 Registered: 10/7/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 10:23 AM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

FUN!!!!!  I can't wait for our engagement pictures!  We have been together for 9 years but just got engaged.  I have to pick us out a really good photographer because the pics are one of the most important things to me! 

NotOfThisWorld Posts : 153 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 1:26 AM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

i was looking through your engagement pics. beautiful! i noticed i have the same shirt as you.. the black one with the shirt underneath it. except ive been wearing the belt in front. i like it better in the back like u had it. did u get it at ross? i did lol

ilove.gif picture by Khrystyne

USMC Fiancee

(I can legally mess with government property:)

Surviving our first deployment

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 10:40 AM Go to message in response to: NotOfThisWorld

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!!! :)

notw... I got the shirt from Penny's, and then it went on sale a week later. I was ticked. haha And I had the belt in front when I was trying it on, and FH said "why don't you put the belt in the back" so I tried and loved it that way.

You have great taste in clothing :) hahaha

dryden5 Posts : 330 Registered: 2/4/08
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 4:42 PM Go to message in response to: Destiny123

Wow thanks for sharing them they are great.  We have ours done November 15 and I am so excited.  We both planned on losing weight but it didnt happen so they will be the us we are now and have been the last 18 months or so.  Love the puck idea and having his daughter in the pictures.
myspace wedding countdown

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine