The sweetest thing he does for you?

Online Users: 1,239 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 86

beentogether9ye... Posts : 53 Registered: 10/7/08
Re: The sweetest thing he does for you?
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 4:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

=)  Awe, poor kitty.  I guess I am lucky here.  I found someone who loves animals as much as me......That's saying a LOT!  You just let me know and I'll come help you find that cat if he ever gets out! 

beentogether9ye... Posts : 53 Registered: 10/7/08
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My bf isn't very affectionate or good at showing how much he loves me a lot of times.  He isn't cudly at all.  I'll even ask him: "do you love me" just to hear it.  But one morning I work up and he had written little notes all over the house.  There was one on my shoes about how pretty my feet were, one on the mirror saying I didn't need make up, one on the coffee pot saying I make the best coffee, even one stuck to the back of my dog saying "my mom buys me the best dog chow!".  I am the worlds worst cook and he had one about how good my grilled cheese sandwiches are.  It was really funny!  I still have a few of the notes but he eventually made me take them down.  They were everywhere!  He also has given me messages in other languages, knowing that's one of my big interests.  I'll have to translate what they mean. 

teacherspet Posts : 74 Registered: 10/5/08
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 4:47 AM Go to message in response to: beentogether9ye...

He leaves random notes in places I don't expect..and not sappy notes(though there are a few of those as well)....just notes....like "hiya" and "look what you found."(that one was in my jeans pocket, how it got there...). My favorite one was I was having a really bad day, just a gray nothing feels right day...and I found a note that said "i just do." And it was like everything else didn't matter. And the first time(like 20th note) that I knew in my heart, he was the one.

I still find notes...nearly a year since the first one. I save them, and date them. That he dosen't know. He would prolly find it silly.

"You know you're in love when you can't go to sleep because reality is better than your dreams." ~The late Dr. Seuss

I HAVE FOUND THE MAN OF MY REALITY!! XOXO - ME

RainyBride Posts : 18 Registered: 6/1/06
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 12:00 AM Go to message in response to: MissyF

I don't know if I could pick the sweetest. . . .

But, he's so macho most of the time, and I love it when he calls me something silly and sappy like "how you doin' honeycakes?"

I love that the topic said "this isn't about a competition." :) Everyone has their own best fiance!  No one could compete!

"Can I ask you something . . . ?"

NotOfThisWorld Posts : 153 Registered: 10/14/08
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 12:22 AM Go to message in response to: RainyBride

the sweetest thing my FH did to me was he had me convinced that he wasnt going to be able to fly down to atlanta to visit me because his training had been extended and i was really bummed. then a few days later we're on the phone and the doorbell rings and he told me "was that ur doorbell?" and i said "yeah" and he said "who do you wish was on the other side of that door right now?" and i said "you!" then he said "maybe ur wish will come true" and i thought he was playing. but i opened the door and there he was in his uniform. i was sooooo excited! he was supposed to be in san diego for another month! but here he was in atlanta right in front of me. he took me out to eat and it was awesome! someone even paid for our meal and bought us giftcards to the restaurant. that always happens whenever he's in uniform:)

ilove.gif picture by Khrystyne

USMC Fiancee

(I can legally mess with government property:)

Surviving our first deployment

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 12:12 PM Go to message in response to: NotOfThisWorld

That is really sweet! I love surprises. Too bad I'm good at finding them out, either that or EH isn't very good at them. lol.

Mrs. Pinky

Photobucket 

taken in Galveston 3.5 months before Hurricane Ike destroyed the island

Our Wedding Website 

lanie322 Posts : 2 Registered: 6/9/10
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My fiancee isn't a cook, but if I have to work late he will make me dinner and wait to eat with me. His cooking is getting better. :p But he knows I am too tired to cook when I get home at 10 pm. I love him!

KCI Posts : 150 Registered: 3/30/09
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 5:21 PM Go to message in response to: lanie322

My BF makes me chocolate chip pancakes every Saturday morning. It's my favorite breakfast food. He did it a couple weeks in a row when he started spending the weekends at my place and it has turned into a weekly thing that he likes to do for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

usfbeachbum Posts : 27 Registered: 6/6/10
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 12:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

He makes coffee for me every morning.

jojolina Posts : 897 Registered: 2/28/07
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 12:35 AM Go to message in response to: usfbeachbum

there are so many things my baby does for me. one that i think is really sweet is that he gets me coffee from starbucks every weekend and brings it to me while i'm on my computer.

www.mywedding.com/lorrieandchris

Beeble Posts : 306 Registered: 11/19/09
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 10:47 AM Go to message in response to: jojolina

I have to leave for work at 6:30 am and he doesn't have to get up until 9 or 10. He always wants me to wake him up in the morning before I leave. I usually sneakily get up and get ready, then the last 5 min before I have to leave I jump back in bed for a good cuddle. When I kiss him on the cheek goodbye he always gets this cute silly ear to ear grin on his face, like he just wanted me to wake him up so he could be sure it wasn't all a dream. It really makes my whole day to see that smile before I leave for work every day.

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 19, 2012 9:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1919 is just $339.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine