Fan Programs

Online Users: 1,345 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Fan Programs
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 4:39 PM

I am looking for fan programs. Not the ones on a stick but the ones with different layers that can fan out. I have found a couple of sites but they don't have very many color option so they would just look bland. The other site I found was charging $3.50 an invitation, which added up to a lot for us. Anyone else using fan invitations or know where to find them?

My wedding colors are Clover green and light pink. I am not sure how many programs I will need yet, but we are having a pretty large wedding which means more programs, which doesnt help with trying to cut costs.

MissMac Posts : 142 Registered: 5/13/08
Re: Fan Programs
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 5:01 PM Go to message in response to: Charlotte09

i am of no help but i am also using the fans...and from what you described i plan to use the same ones...so ill have to keep up with this thread for info too!!
True Love is gift from God

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Re: Fan Programs
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 11:37 PM Go to message in response to: MissMac

MissMac, I have found someone on ebay who was selling a sample of a fan program. On their ebay they said they charge $1.50 per program and offer 10% off for people who order over 50 of them. Also, their shipping was very cheap. I have contacted them asking for their website so I can look into them further and make sure there are no hidden costs and then purchase once I know what to print on my programs. Hopefully they will contact me back and I can let you know what they say. $1.50 is the best price I have seen for these programs and they showed a few different colors, one of them is my Clover green that has been a pain in the butt to coordinate with.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine