Colors and Themes

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

lilmouse Posts : 14 Registered: 10/11/08
Colors and Themes
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 12:09 AM

I would love to hear eveyone's colors and theme. In one spot instead of having to go from thread to thread. And if you want to add a picture or two or any little tidbits that were neat to you....go right ahead.

"It all started with a mouse." ~ Walt Disney

RainyBride Posts : 18 Registered: 6/1/06
Re: Colors and Themes
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:26 PM Go to message in response to: lilmouse

So excited to be here!  Everything's still tentative, but my colors are pink and ivory.  The wedding is in the summer on my mom's little ranch, so our theme is elegant country, think white picket fences, pink lemonade, and maybe even pink gingham table clothes.  What about you?

In other words, I love you.

ScottishBride09 Posts : 16 Registered: 10/2/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 9:56 AM Go to message in response to: RainyBride

Our theme is pretty much old world celtic. We are having a bonfire, traditional dancing, spit roasted meats, native (wild, but not actually grown in the wild) flowers, candles, etc. My fiance is wearing a kilt, we are doing a handfasting....

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: lilmouse

Our colors were black and pink.  Our theme was sensual elegance.  I say sensual elegance because we had black table cloths with boas of feathers, and lots of candles, but it was still elegant.  Sorry I don't have any pictures, but you are more than welcome to visit the photographers web site.  www.upscaleimages.net, and click on weddings, then Michael and Fallon.

wedding ticker

nanette927 Posts : 1,748 Registered: 1/28/08
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 11:06 AM Go to message in response to: lilmouse

Our colors were Charcoal-Silver-Ivory- Pale Pink.  

Our theme was "2 hearts together forever" we got exaclty what we wanted, a chic-classy-elegant wedding. One of my favorite touches were the favor boxes that I made and the pink pearls that DH and I painted togther to hang from each candelabrah.

Hubby wore an Ivory vest and the guys wore a Pale Pink vest

I have pictures in my album and a web link to my prfessional pictures as well.  

Check out my Album for wedding pics!

JackieB0129 Posts : 497 Registered: 4/24/07
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 11:06 AM Go to message in response to: 08divabride

We did a fall-ish theme.  We used fall leaves and small pumpkins, etc to decorate.  My Bridesmaids wore a smokey blue (serene from DB) and the GM wore a champagne color while DH wore ivory. 

This isn't the best picture but it shows the color of the dresses. (and my lovely face!!)  The guys tux vests were the 2 different colors in my dress.

Jackie B!

Smileybride09 Posts : 1 Registered: 4/23/09
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 5:11 PM Go to message in response to: JackieB0129

I was just wondering where did you find the smokey blue dresses?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine