nutri system

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
nutri system
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 5:34 PM

has anyone ever tried nutri system? I keep seeing the commercials and it looks easy enough (perhaps expensive, but easy) Has anyone tried it, what kind of results did you have?
Thanks

nutri system
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 6:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have nutrisystem right now and the food is horrid. I like the breakfasts and some of the desserts but everything else is just horrible, well it goes beyond horrible. I just can't choke it down. They have a list of what you can eat when as in which kind of vegetables you can or can't eat with each meal, etc. Right now it is just a very expensive box on my floor full of food I can't stand to eat. If a person didn't have tastebuds then they could eat it just fine and lose weight. I think the whole point is for people to learn portion control and to eat healthier. You can do that without paying the 400 bucks or however much it is for a months worth of food. Eat more salads, buy healthier food, and learn to eat smaller portions and you have accomplished what they want you to do without wasting 400 bucks on food that is too disgusting to eat. They send a little planner to use daily where you record how much water you drank and what you ate. They also send a little booklet with exercises to do. In my opinion, don't waste your money like I did!

nutri system
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 9:05 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree with capete...the food is HORRIBLE. It's suppose to be "normal food" but even the lasagna tastes funny. I was so excited to get my shipment and that first morning I bit into a lemon poppy seed muffin and gagged!! My dog just sniffed at it when I gave it to her. I tried but I couldn't do it. It is very expensive and not worth it!

nutri system
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:41 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I'm doing Jenny Craig. It's simular to Nutri System, but the food is SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! It's about the same price. I have been on it for 60 days and I've lost 11 lbs. My best friend and MOH has been on it since November and just hit the 40lb Eek on Tuesday!!!! She's so excited! I love Jenny Craig! I've heard before that Nutri System isn't very good.

nutri system
Posted: Mar 20, 2006 4:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I agree. The food is HORRIBLE. Biggest waste of money EVER. Don't do it.
Peggy

nutri system
Posted: Mar 20, 2006 10:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was on it for a month using the weekends off plan. I hated it so much that I actually gained weight. On the weekend I would PIG out!!! Also the food made me feel sick and lethargic. It was a huge waste of money. I wish I could have the money back. I could really use that exta money now. Wink

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine