I finished the custom program!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

Jesikaheryn Posts : 43 Registered: 3/16/08
I finished the custom program!
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 10:32 PM

I just had to share this because I am so excited.  I managed on finishing one program.  Out of 75, that may not seem impressive, but the important thing is that now I know how I want it done so I can recruit my bridesmaids.  Check it out.  I attached a picture below:

Program

Uniting our hearts, our lives and our families. www.devotedtoyou2008.com

Sign this petition if you believe men should have the right to change their name without going through a court. (Maine Residents Only)

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: I finished the custom program!
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: Jesikaheryn

Very pretty!  Don't you just love saving money with DIY projects! :-)

TickledPeenk Posts : 175 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 3:30 AM Go to message in response to: Jesikaheryn

I like it!  I am probably going to have to do a LOT of DIY projects!

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 10:58 AM Go to message in response to: TickledPeenk

Many of the things I have done for our wedding is DIY.  Not only is there a lot of project ideas out there when you do a "diy wedding" search, but much of my inspiration came from looking at professional stuff that is out of my price range.  I just figure out what I can do to copy the idea.  Crystals are really popular right now and it only took a trip to Walmart to get the "bling" for my more ordinary items.

Sign this petition if you believe men should have the right to change their name without going through a court. (Maine Residents Only)

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: Jesikaheryn

I have been wanting programs like that and I cannot find any reasonably priced ones. How did you make them? Is it difficult because I will need a decent amount of programs and I dont want anything too hard because I will probably just mess it up haha. I am impressed though!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 12:08 AM Go to message in response to: Charlotte09

The first one was challenging, but it got easier after that.  What I did was draw the shape and size of what I wanted.  I then scanned it into my computer (if you don't have a scanner, you can use Paint to do a rough estimate of what you want).  Then you open Microsoft Word and chose "add a watermark."  Then all you have to do is type your info into the allotted area.  Just don't forget to remove the watermark before printing.  I set the paper size 5x7 so that I could print two pages per piece of paper.  You MUST use cardstock paper or it wont work.  Then make a template out of another piece of cardstock or cardboard.  Trace the pattern and cut.  I used a scrapbooking eyelet to hold the bottom so it would swivel.  Hope this helps.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine