NYC Area Brides Dinner Part 2; Electric Bugaloo..ANYONE ELSE JOINING US???

Online Users: 1,325 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 130

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: NYC/Jersey Area Brides.com Dinner Part TWO; Electric Bugaloo!!!
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 6:14 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

OKAY ALL - New time of 4pm has been confirmed.:) If we dont have 10 people, Ill change it a few days before. Im still going to wait a week or so though before doing that in case more people can come. I think right now we have maybe 5 or 6. Its under my name, so everyone just meet up right out front/outside of the restaurant and then we can all go in together to avoid confusion. Some of us have met once already so thats cool too.

Carmine's - 91st Street
Saturday, August 9, 2008
4:00 PM
Party of 10
Confirmation Number: 3136644
Be sure to check in with the maitre d' when you arrive.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:10 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Sure - they didnt have 4:30pm available, I guess because thats closer to dinnertime and it starts getting super busy around then. So hopefully you can get there as close to 4 as possible. Im so psyched to chat with you all again and some for the first time.YAYYYYYY!!!!

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:30 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Can we make fun of our favorite hat wearing sepia toned advice giving snob again Kelley?

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 11:39 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I AM SO READY TO DIG IN!!!!

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 11:47 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

HOLY COW!!!  DO YOU GUYS SEE MY TICKER!! OMG, I'M LIKE PUSHING 6 MONTHS ALREADY!!!  Kelley PLEASE make sure the tables can accomodate both me AND my BELLY LOL!! 

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 8:57 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Robelle Ill be sure to request the "big ole pregnant lady" table LOL. I cant believe our get together is THIS WEEK GIRLS!!! That went by so fast. So by Wed or so Ill need definate numbers so everyone please confirm that youre coming by then and maybe also PM me with your cell phone number and Ill give you mine just in case we need to reach each other. (Jen and Ro I still have yours from last time in my cell.)

I dont think we have 10 people so Ill need to call up by Thur or so and change the number so again please confirm when you can with me here. THANKS!!!

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 9:04 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I'm still in. I also still have the phone numbers from last time!! I can't wait.

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 9:47 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Why was I under the impression that the get-together was this past Saturday?  ****!

Anyways, I'm taking my godson to see his first MLB game on Saturday. Sorry ladies!

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 11:27 AM Go to message in response to: BrideChica

Kelley - is there a dress code for Carmine's?

Noviesita Posts : 381 Registered: 6/18/07
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 12:49 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelly, I'll be there!

Dumb question- what do you mean PM the cell#?  I'm guessing, send it to you at an email address?!  Sorry, I'm not good with syber acronynms and abbreviations. Embarassed

//www.TickerFactory.com/"> 

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 3:26 PM Go to message in response to: Noviesita

Well you must have figured it out since you did it LOL. It means send me a PM (a private message so everyone on the boards doesnt see it) with your cell phone number so that we all have a way of reaching one anotheron Saturday.:)

Who else is in? Novie,me,Bride,RoBelle,Redstorm?Who am I missing,anyone?

Re: NYC Area Brides Dinner Part 2; Electric Bugaloo..ANYONE ELSE JOINING US???
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 12:08 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US this Saturday at Carmines in NYC at 4pm please let me know in the next couple of days - by Thursday so I can change the number of people on the reservation to make it accurate. THANKS!!!!

RedStormGirl Posts : 184 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 2:37 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Oh man, I am SO excited!

"Where you are is where I belong...I do know where you go is where I want to be." - DMB

Noviesita Posts : 381 Registered: 6/18/07
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: RedStormGirl

I am too!  Can't wait!
//www.TickerFactory.com/"> 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine